• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Extra updates cope thread

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
of course we will!
surely they won't skip out on doing like the bare minimum in terms of content additions that they can do to extend the life of the game right?

im hoping that they add something where we get to mix and match the kits together though
imagine dapples with torpedo tacticooler or tetras with autobomb zipcaster. or stamper with burst bomb crab tank, or machine with fizzy zooka. or PENCIL WITH WALL + TACTICOOLER AND BE EVEN MORE DOMINANT OVER OTHER BACKLINES AND ESPECIALLY SPLATLINGS OH NOOO

it might be too late for this to be added to 3 so maybe they will add it to 4?

Tereox

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
im hoping that they add something where we get to mix and match the kits together though
imagine dapples with torpedo tacticooler or tetras with autobomb zipcaster. or stamper with burst bomb crab tank, or machine with fizzy zooka. or PENCIL WITH WALL + TACTICOOLER AND BE EVEN MORE DOMINANT OVER OTHER BACKLINES AND ESPECIALLY SPLATLINGS OH NOOO
Damn, that'd be fun to mess around with. And by keeping it to mix and matching instead of being able to choose from every available sub and special, it still stays kinda predictable

crows

Inkster Jr.
Premium
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6103-0887-9214
i feel like they've got to do a support extension at this point. it'd be really weird to add fizzbangs for only 5 or 6 splatfests.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
Damn, that'd be fun to mess around with. And by keeping it to mix and matching instead of being able to choose from every available sub and special, it still stays kinda predictable
yeah plus they show the kits on the map overlay now so you will still know the kits everyone is using

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Fun fact before I joined squidboards I thought I'd make a post at one point sharing this crazy, innovative, unheard of, award winning concept I had for the kit system that I came up with, but then like apparently everyone else thought of the exact same thing before I did haha

Anyway come on there's no way we're getting less kits than the previous games, like there are so many signs come onnnnnnn.
If they want to make a big annoucement about it, we'll probably see it at the splat world championship next month so I'm trying to stay patient

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
you could have put all of these in one reply
you're unnecessarily clogging the thread with something unrelated, and it isn't even discussion it's just a bunch of images of kits
it wouldn't even matter if it was in one post because that's easily ignorable but you didn't and now it's just annoying.

maybe you didn't do it to specifically do that on purpose but i figured i should let you know

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I just don't see how they could have enough content for more seasons. I can see content extension happening since we know there's two other new main weapons we have almost no info on that will most likely not be released at the same time as the new Splatana and Stringer but are 2 new main weapons and a few 3rd kits enough for a whole season? They've been really slow with 2nd kits so if 3rd kits happen, I really doubt we'll get around 16 all at once. There's a very high chance we won't get any new maps after next season and they're done with Salmon Run. I guess they could add more clothing options, and maybe something to Side Order but I'm not trying to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom