• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[FA] determined Jr. looking for a home

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
Howdy y'all, I am Masked_Katz, a 21 y/o from the US who has been playing Splatoon since 2015.

I exclusively played Turf Wars until I recently entered Splatoon 3's Anarchy Battles, where I went from C- to S+ in a couple of weeks and started taking lessons from a coach, but now I want to take the next step and find a team or friend group around my age that I can play and exchange advice with as I go on to become the best player I can be. While I have always received comments for my aggressive playstyle, I am now on a journey to learn what it takes to become a good competitive team player. I have about 1,000 hours of playtime in the current game alone, and while I have no tournament experience, I would love to potentially start participating in them once I find a group that will take me in.

If you are interested or have any questions, reach me here or on Discord with the name @Masked_Katz

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom