Fan-made game ideas

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Mods, please move this thread if it isn't where it belongs.

This thread is for making up cool games you can do in Private Battles, such as Hide n splat, or Lazer tag! Post all your ideas here! I don't care if they are bad, I just like to see people's imagination go into games (and maybe use some for an event coming in the future :)) here's my fair share of a cool game idea!

An Angels Guidance

4v4, ranked mode. Each team has 1 Angel, 2 Followers, and 1 Sorcerer. The Angel is with the two followers, trying to get them to the enemy's spawn point to safety. The **Enemy's** Sorcerer will have an Inkbrush (Not an Octo) and will try to splat the enemy Angel, and vice versa for your team's sorcerer. The Angel has any kind of Roller or a Splattershot Jr. **If the Angel is Splatted, the two followers must super jump back to base and start again. They may not continue.. The Followers can have any weapon. **Only the Angel and the Sorcerer from both teams can use subs and special weapons. The best map to use this in is Moray Towers. **The followers must stay in Kid form as long as possible. They can go into squid form, but not all the time.** If time runs out before either teams makes it to enemy base, it is a draw. ** First team to Booyah (Meaning they reached the enemy base with atleast One Follower) is the winner**

Post your ideas!

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Floor is Lava, OK this might be a bit of a stretch but its an idea. Maybe both teams paint all the walls and tries to stay on them as long as they can. However there are some squirts of the enemies ink on the walls making things interesting. Another thing would be on each team there would be a shooter trying to kill the enemy players. It's a process of elimination so once you touch the floor your out and join the shooter. The team loses until everyone falls off. Players are also allowed to shoot enemy shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom