• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fanfiction: Strange Girls

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
So guys... I'm here to propose a question.

First of all, yes, Chapter 5 is still in development. It's actually going in a completely different direction than what I had up earlier. But anyway.

Looking back at what I wrote, I realize that I didn't have much going at all. Not much was described, only the bare basics were explained, and I feel as if I should have gone more in-depth. So here's my thought.

Would it be okay if I went back and extended the chapters I've written already? And if yes, should I just edit them in, or make new posts? I know it's not the same as reading a fresh new chapter, but I want to correct my mistakes.

lonelyrollingsquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Selfcat
If you want to and it makes you more comfortable with your writing then I think you should. As for editing or making new posts, I think editing them would be fine.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yup! You're the author, it's your choice! I think with how you've laid down the essentials and how you've probably thought about it more, editing it will make this super. Good.
If you need any help editing or a fresh pair of eyes >u> I'm a pretty decent editor? (I'll just put that there, maybe I can be useful, I've got less time these days.)

Also, keep us updated when you've made changes you'd like to present!

mario123007

Pro Squid
So guys... I'm here to propose a question.

First of all, yes, Chapter 5 is still in development. It's actually going in a completely different direction than what I had up earlier. But anyway.

Looking back at what I wrote, I realize that I didn't have much going at all. Not much was described, only the bare basics were explained, and I feel as if I should have gone more in-depth. So here's my thought.

Would it be okay if I went back and extended the chapters I've written already? And if yes, should I just edit them in, or make new posts? I know it's not the same as reading a fresh new chapter, but I want to correct my mistakes.
I'm was hoping that you could have just continue. But as to looking a more better story, go ahead!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
I read all of the chapters you've written so far, and it's really good! :D Keep up the good work! If I had a little more confidence in my drawings, I would've asked for permission to draw them, but I think I've still got a lot to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom