• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fastest Speedrun through Singleplayer?

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Hey guys,

This morning I did a speedrun through all the singplayer levels, including all the bosses. I was wondering if anyone else has been attempting this and what their time was. I finished at 1:16:07/.

Looking to see if others have betters times. I will have a VoD of it soon. Here is the VoD, sorry for the muted parts.

Last edited:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Kind of unrelated, but I hope someone speedruns Splatoon in the next Awesome Games Done Quick :')

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Kind of unrelated, but I hope someone speedruns Splatoon in the next Awesome Games Done Quick :')
One of the people I know up there suggested I submit a request to go to upcoming one, which opens submission in july or august I think

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
One of the people I know up there suggested I submit a request to go to upcoming one, which opens submission in july or august I think
Oh cool. Are you planning to submit the request?

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
Oh cool. Are you planning to submit the request?
I'm going to see how the run evolves and how much I can optimize it. If I can get the time down a lot, I'll give it a shot.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
ive been watching a French streamer speedrun splatoon since before splatoon's official release (since some stores in france sold it early). I can get you the twitch username if you want.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
ive been watching a French streamer speedrun splatoon since before splatoon's official release (since some stores in france sold it early). I can get you the twitch username if you want.
If you want, sure.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Is that from a new game or as a "NG+" level select?

Forstride

Inkling
NNID
Forstride
I didn't know how people would name the run since you can't really reset to start with no upgrades again. Thanks for the info
You can by making a new profile on your Wii U and using that for speedruns.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I haven't seen any speedruns of singleplayer, but I haven't searched for any either so.. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom