Favorite and most hated enemy? (In multiplayer)

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
I usually play Kelp Charger and I like it a lot when the other team also has a charger user, specially if he has a longer range weapon than mine. I see it as a challenge and make it my priority to take down that guy so he can´t harass my team. Sometimes I face a great player and we end up having great sniping duels. If I win it´s a great satisfaction, but if I loose it´s even better because I usually learn a thing or two from the guy who beat me and that helps me improve. Even if we are fighting far from the Splat Zone I think this helps the team as I am taking care of a dangerous asset of the enemy team: even if I can´t kill him, if I manage to keep him away from the Zone for enough time it´s the same as killing him and forcing a high respawn time. Also, this usually has a psicological effect on them, even when they reach a good position they can´t properly concentrate on sniping my allies as they know sooner or later I´ll be coming from them from an unexpected place. Using the sprinkler in this situation to get on their nerves is great ;)

My most hated enemy may be the Blaster: those guys can easily kill you from below with just one shot. Squelchers are on the list too, due to their long range; you really have to be careful when fighting them. Rollers in some maps (Underpass and Skate Park) are a pain too, but they are easy prey almost everywhere else.

So what are your favorite and most hated enemies? Also say what weapon you use.

Camcamrules

Inkling
My favorite target would be Splatterscopes. They are so focused on aiming down sights that they dont realize I can ambush them from behind or below! :D
Least favorite? Squelchers. Even though I like to use the squelchers as well, they always ruin my aerospray grinding with their range.:scared:

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
There was this one female Inkling I came across in Turf Wars last night; she had the E-liter 3K (couldn't tell if it was the Custom one or the basic one) on the mall stage and stood in one spot, reking every Inkling that dare enter the center area or one of the sides.

That was also the day I had a great number of losses, even with the Aerospray RG.

Cereal

Full Squid
NNID
Xyvone
Favorite targets are rollers of course, they usually come at me as if I don't have a ranged weapon lol

Most hated would have to be any charger users. Its so funny when a teammate super jumps to me, unaware of the fact that a sniper is aiming in our direction and then they end up getting splatted on site. But they're no problem once my inkzooka is charged

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Most hated? Probably jumping Blaster users. They just feel unbeatable when they know what they are doing. Maybe I have to give this weapon a try myself...

My favorite enemies are Inkbrush users. I know how difficult it is to master the weapon and if they actually manage to beat me, I know they deserve it.

Ametrine

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ferrethugger98
It's fun to take down rollers, because they don't really seem to predict my attacks hitting even though I'm walking backwards while feeding shots right between their eyes. They are just like a sitting duck just waiting to get splattered. It's like messing with Little Macs in For Glory. Then again, some rollers see it coming and counter it with a jumping ranged attack, kudos to them.

I have a hard time with chargers, mainly because my first instinct when hit by a charged shot (if should I survive the hit) is to flee in squid form as fast as humanly possible, in hopes of getting to ambush them later, and I sorta boycott clothes with the Ninja Squid ability for the sake of cuter clothes :I

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
I hate chargers and I use the golden gun. It's almost like a lot of them are playing team death match and not turf war. I always just leave when someone is standing in one spot and shooting at people. I've seen like 150p and 9 kills. Usually most of their kills are from me. I'm not good enough to deal with them but if their team loses, a lot of the time it's their fault because they didn't really cover anything.

So yeah, chargers for me, I suck against them and a lot of them don't help the objective. There are good snipers out there though.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Most hated? Probably jumping Blaster users. They just feel unbeatable when they know what they are doing. Maybe I have to give this weapon a try myself...
Coming from a jumping blaster user...I've searched for ways to counter myself (because I see a lot of Japanese players using this same technique,) and the simple answer is vanilla .52 gal. Ink Wall > Them.

You're welcome.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
I hate hate hate rollers. The move where they jump up and flick paint at you is so overpowered - I swear its reach is as long as some guns and it's as wide as it is long! Really find it hard to escape that move.

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
I hate hate hate rollers. The move where they jump up and flick paint at you is so overpowered - I swear its reach is as long as some guns and it's as wide as it is long! Really find it hard to escape that move.
i have the same problem, except it's even worse as i'm using the inkbrush, so i'm supposed to be pretty much in their face, and while i do bunny hop around the ones who try to just run me over, the ones who use the flick attack kill me faster than i can swipe enough to kill them.

NNID
Kaina-Dani
i have the same problem, except it's even worse as i'm using the inkbrush, so i'm supposed to be pretty much in their face, and while i do bunny hop around the ones who try to just run me over, the ones who use the flick attack kill me faster than i can swipe enough to kill them.
You my friend, have my respect. The brush is imho the hardest weapon for me to wield and I'm always just in awe of the inkbrush users who use it and use it well! And against rollers...nightmare for me!!

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
As of right now I am having trouble dealing with both Aerospray. As a Splattershot Jr. user, our range is comparable to the aerospray. But their fast rate of fire gets me everytime unless I get the initiative. I just feel like I can't handle these guys at all. The only way for me to handle it otherwise is just to bubble through it.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
You my friend, have my respect. The brush is imho the hardest weapon for me to wield and I'm always just in awe of the inkbrush users who use it and use it well! And against rollers...nightmare for me!!
I agree, can't get the paintbrush to do anything myself so always impressive to see someone use it well

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Favorite enemy? Inkbrushers because sometimes I feel like I'm the only brusher out there...

Hated enemy? Blasters... I played enough Japanese blasters already...

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I don't have a particular favorite, but my least favorite enemies are people equipped with weapons with the bubbler. Those really mess up my approaches and get me picked off easily

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Most hated: jumping dynamo then playing something not a charger ; blaster otherwise.

Favorite: Same weapon match (splattershot vs splattershot or splat charger vs splat charger for exemple) as it generally come to who is the best with his weapon here.

Mouldywarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mouldywarp
I don't have a particular favorite, but my least favorite enemies are people equipped with weapons with the bubbler. Those really mess up my approaches and get me picked off easily
Yeah, bubbler and kraken are both annoying when you sneak up on someone, attack and suddenly they're invincible and your whole brilliantly thought out plan comes undone. Frustrating because it doesn't feel like your fault, your approach could be great but you've got no way of telling they have one of those specials fully charged.

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
My favorite targets are Chargers. I play low range high speed weapons (Specifically, the JR and the Splat-O-Matic) the most and my preferred method of killing is assassinations which is very easy to do against Chargers. It's just to much fun harassing chargers sometimes. My enemy, nay the things I hate with a blood passion are Blasters. Specifically good Blasters. with bad Blasters, I feel I have a chance but good blasters are just not fair. Good blasters jump around and away and mess you up. You cant really do the same because if you do, your movement is impeded making it far easier for blasters to get away from you. I do have the dual squelcher as a sub weapon I like to use sometimes but it's not something I like using all the time so I'm not very good with it. So the blasters will forever be my weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom