favorite grizzco weapon?

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
bit of a simple question but i'm curious to see people's thoughts on them! (surprised no one else has made this thread yet)

i think my favorite has to be grizzco splatana, nothing else gets me quite as excited as getting that in a wave and being able to one-shot nearly everything

Bits

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2573-6331-5817
Machine, it feels like nobody but me can use it but me, it's so good if you use it correctly and I shred bosses with it

Oliy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OliyTheCreepr
Switch Friend Code
SW-0716-3261-4135
Charger clears easily, infinite skill ceiling and able to do anything you want it to

Ktdubz

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1873-9192-0517
I’ll be real, I love the grizzco brella and the blaster

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
Machine, it feels like nobody but me can use it but me, it's so good if you use it correctly and I shred bosses with it
the slosher is definitely a close second for me, it's super difficult to use but really satisfying

Ghostlee

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5213-3371-6439
Definitely the slosher, it's so easy to clear all bosses with it as long as the terrain is inked enough, especially flyfish. A close second imo would prob be either the charger or sword

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
grizz charger not even close tbh. actually i lied it is close grizz slosh is also really fun. hopefully i can change my answer once grizz roller is out.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i am really interested in seeing what the grizzco roller will be like... feels like it would be really hard to top the existing dynamo roller without just making it a faster version of it lol. it's definitely gonna have some weird gimmick to separate it from just being "really good damage roller", looking forward to seeing what it is because i really don't know. hopefully it drops next season

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
i am really interested in seeing what the grizzco roller will be like... feels like it would be really hard to top the existing dynamo roller without just making it a faster version of it lol. it's definitely gonna have some weird gimmick to separate it from just being "really good damage roller", looking forward to seeing what it is because i really don't know. hopefully it drops next season
following the grizzco trend, covers the entire stage with a flick, uses 100% ink per flick, cant roll. genius

divdex

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1648-0960-9693
also splatana, i mostly like that the downside of no range actually matters compared to most other grizzco weapons just being generally super strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom