Favorite Halloween Memories?

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Figured it was a good time to post something Halloween related here.
I personally don't remember most of my Halloween experiences but my favorite one will always be from when I was 16. I didn't plan on going out but my friends visited my place late at night and asked me to go with them so I did and it ended up being very fun.
I didn't actually have a costume though so I was just walking with my regular clothes but at least everyone else had something on.
One of my friends also accidently spilled a drink that was laying on top of another persons car so we quickly moved out of that area before we got in trouble (why did they even leave that there).
Overall, it was a really good time and it's also the last Halloween I went out for.

jeffthesquid

Pro Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
I remember my Halloween. I had pumpkin on my head. It was part of my costume. Yeah, couldn't see out of it well but it was fun. My candy holder was a real pumpkin! And on the other hand I created a lantern that was a pumpkin with a candle inside! People thought I was crazy but it was good fun!

Smash Arena

Full Squid
My neighborhood used to be crazy on Halloween, we'd have armies of kids walking the street. Tricks were common, after 9 PM you closed your door because that's when the eggs started flying. Our local police really helped out a lot and kept everyone safe on Halloween. People went hard on decorating, and we all knew the house that gave full size Hershey bars. I remember going to Party City and seeing that classic Costume Wall they used to have during Halloween season. Plus, all the Halloween specials on TV for the month of October! Boo to You, Winnie The Pooh and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown were must-watches, and fortunately we recorded an airing of both of them on the same VHS tape! (I actually transferred the tape to an MP4 file recently and watched it with my brother and childhood best friend.) Plus SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron, and Ed Edd n Eddy had great specials as well.

Halloween was a blast growing up, and it's still fun as an adult hanging out with my friends and giving out candy to kids! We just watched Over The Garden Wall the other night, and are going to get together on Halloween to watch even more specials, especially the Billy and Mandy one!

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
man despite being a certified halloween enjoyer im realizing i don't have a whole lot of strong halloween memories. most of my childhood memories are vague and halfway through my time in college covid happened, and since graduating i haven't done a whole lot. sad. well, i've got to make more halloween memories going forward, i guess

for halloween 2019 i tried to get a bunch of folks living on campus to come watch horror movies in a residence hall common area with me. it was pretty last minute, somehow no one thought of bringing food, and like, two people showed up. but we watched our movies (the two we watched were get out and the 2018 suspiria remake, so like, two totally different vibes) and had fun regardless

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
One time one of my friends and neighbors planned out this super elaborate costume of a Star Wars character. I forget who because I don't follow Star Wars but he put a lot of time and care into it and was telling me about it weeks ahead of time. He was pumped for that Halloween.

When the time came, I ended up going over to hang out and help him hand out candy. Threw on a blue polo, khakis, and a cardboard Minecraft Steve head you'd get for like five bucks at a Walmart.

Guess which one of our costumes all the kids liked to see more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom