Favorite/Least Favorite Weapons?

sammich

Inkling Cadet
FAVORITES:

squiffer -- love both of them, though the classic is more versatile and the new depends on the stage a little more. this weapon, though! even just the sound of a clean kill is rewarding.

bamboozler mk II -- the mk I is ok, but i far prefer the mk II... i am just trash with splash walls. love this and i love killing shooters who think they can take me. i can also stop wiggly sploosh-o-matics in their tracks with a disrupter, which is satisfying.

dual squelcher -- i always hated this weapon when i only played the squiffer, but trying it out again for no reason at all i actually kinda love it. both are fun. it inks well, it has good range, i like the subs and specials... only problem is it takes so many shots to kill, but it's not that hard?

splattershot pro forge -- i don't get how anyone can play the default. this weapon already has ink tank issues without splat bombs and inkstrike is meh. the forge, though, is great. when i'm tired of charger-ing i switch to this. actually, i kinda wish the classic squiffer had inkzooka like this set does.

spat charger/hero charger replica -- the gun looks cool and very much like a decked out supersoaker. the shots are heavy, it has decent range, i love the special, and it doesn't limit my visual field like a scope would (as a squiffer player, i am used to flanking scopes and taking them out).

LEAST FAVORITES:

any blaster -- i just cannot with this entire field of weapons. lunas i can kinda accomplish things with but just in general i ruin any team i'm a part of. i really respect anyone that can use these.

the nozzlenoses -- good nozzlenose players tend to be scary creatures, but it's really annoying to play as imo.

dynamo rollers -- it's actually kinda fun and i've had a lot of success in turf wars, but... a match is only so long and this weapon swings like a beached killer whale trying to eat a lithe sea lion.

sploosh-o-matic -- it's not so much trouble for other shooters, but this thing is ffing hard to shoot as a squiffer. by the time you finally line up the shot with their creepy floor-shooting dance routine, they've pulled out the kraken and are performing a death roll through your corpse.

any shooter-class weapon with the bubbler -- kraken is already kind of annoying when you're about to get a kill shot, but at least it's not hard to dodge if you see coming and get away with your life. the bubbler means they are coming for you and you can do pretty much nothing about it (remember that i play a squiffer which neither has the fire rate of a shooter or the range of any other charger). to make matters worse, any latent opponents in the area will latch onto it and make sure you're weeded out and killed. *oh, i also hate shooters with the bubbler because it's such a **** special on the squiffer which ONLY GETS ****TIER the more success it has with shooters (because it keeps getting nerfed).

Last edited:

SM_Zetakai

Inkling
NNID
Kaiduru-Zeta8
I love the N-Zap 89',Dual Squelcher,Tentatek Splattershot and the Splat Roller. I hate the Slosher and the Aerosprays. They're both just annoying and I find them hard to take down :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom