Favorite Moments in a Match.

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
SO, I was playing a ranked match, and there was a guy with one of the golden aerospray weapons, and I was playing a Carbon Roller - I was on a really good roll, killing a lot of their team, which gave my team a lot of advantage.

The player got so mad that I kept killing him, that he stormed into our base after I died, and came specifically to splat me - which I let him do. It was the skate park map, after I died he quickly exited to the right, I went through the middle and splatted him immediately after again. I think that was one of the funniest moments ever. I could almost hear the player screaming somewhere in Japan.

We ended up winning the match soon after, but I think he was bitter.

What are some of your favorite moments? Get anyone really good?

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
When you wipe the entire team on your own. That has to be the best feeling in the world. It may not be much since they respawn in 3 seconds, but hey we can push off that.

Jrdellx

Full Squid
Ahahah, Kinda had the same moment as you the other day Das. You can watch it here: http://bit.ly/1KQM5G3 and skip to 12:05. This girl name Ellis sneaks up on me and kills me. The first thing I want to do is seek revenge :oops:... After she kills me I swim back and try to take back control but I die on big skate ramp in the middle of BlackBelly Skatepark. But the next round I tell myself I can't die so I swim in I get 3 kills then my :splashwall: 4th kill is Ellis!!!:D I freak out in celebration :cool: but then someone jumps from above n splats me. :mad:!?!?

Reactions: Das

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
Ahahah, Kinda had the same moment as you the other day Das. You can watch it here: http://bit.ly/1KQM5G3 and skip to 12:05. This girl name Ellis sneaks up on me and kills me. The first thing I want to do is seek revenge :oops:... After she kills me I swim back and try to take back control but I die on big skate ramp in the middle of BlackBelly Skatepark. But the next round I tell myself I can't die so I swim in I get 3 kills then my :splashwall: 4th kill is Ellis!!!:D I freak out in celebration :cool: but then someone jumps from above n splats me. :mad:!?!?
"AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET" haha! Too good.

Congrats, always a great feeling when you get EVERYONE on their team in order at least once. Great game, haha!

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
When you wipe the entire team on your own. That has to be the best feeling in the world. It may not be much since they respawn in 3 seconds, but hey we can push off that.
Hey, it's the relentless murder of your enemies that counts.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Super jump train in tower control, when defending if kinda like you have to hold the line until everyone is dead for good or then attacking it just staying in the tower just a bit more to get some more point while trying to get some more kill.

Or the classic wipe.

Shalnark

Full Squid
What I enjoy most is winning long 1v1 fights. It's the reason why I play this game.

Besides 1v1 fights, my favorite moment happened when I played turf wars with high level players as the scoped e liter; It was on blackbelly skatepark and I stood in that sniper spot in the side alley. I controlled that side of the map the entire time and kept killing everyone. Eventually, two enemies tried to flank me from the tower, and I sniped one of them as he jumped off. The other tried to approach me directly and I dropped down from the elevated platform and killed him with burst bombs.

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
Ah, the tower line. I've never been a part of one, but I've seen their effectiveness. Just annoying when everyone dies and it's a moot point.

I love finding a specific person and getting into those battles, better when it's a different kind of roller. I usually really enjoy Splat Rollers, they run me over and I get to throw everything at them. See who can get who first.

___shan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
illegalcopy
Sneaking up on the same sniper 5/6 times in the same map in the same way and shooting him from behind. You think they'd be expecting it after a while...

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
What I love the most is winning a game of Ranked in overtime. Just when you think you have lost,you get that last chance to snatch victory. However,losing in overtime makes me go crazy xD

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
In tower control, I killed the person on the Tower, the someonee squid jumped on the Tower and I killed them. This happened back to back until I got about 6 splats.

Disrupting someone as time runs out is also my fav. In one instance , I threw a disruptor at two enemies near their spawn point, with my zone timer showing 10 seconds left. Half their team couldn't even move towards the zone when they needed to the most :p

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
In tower control, I killed the person on the Tower, the someonee squid jumped on the Tower and I killed them. This happened back to back until I got about 6 splats.

Disrupting someone as time runs out is also my fav. In one instance , I threw a disruptor at two enemies near their spawn point, with my zone timer showing 10 seconds left. Half their team couldn't even move towards the zone when they needed to the most :p
oH CRAP.

I think I would go crazy. Good work. ._.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Last match I played at Port Mackerel, I threw a Suction Bomb onto the far exit point of the enemy's elevated walkway after seeing a landing icon there. As it turned out, two guys had jumped to their teammate at that location just before the bomb exploded and took all three of them out. Needless to say, they had a hard time making a comeback between that and my dead-on aim that match.

Das

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DasIsKing
Last match I played at Port Mackerel, I threw a Suction Bomb onto the far exit point of the enemy's elevated walkway after seeing a landing icon there. As it turned out, two guys had jumped to their teammate at that location just before the bomb exploded and took all three of them out. Needless to say, they had a hard time making a comeback between that and my dead-on aim that match.
I will forever cringe when I jump to my teammate. That sounds gnarly!
Great work. o_o

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
One time on Moray towers (tower control) we was in the lead. 40 seconds was left so I decided to plan my counter attack (because people apparently want to play "tower control" at extra time). I was using the Gold Dynamo so yeah.

Basically they had the tower at extra time and they were confronting the threshold of our lead but by then I already planned my strike and after I launched it (and a combination of following it up with a falling splat thrust towards the tower) I took out the entire team, landed on the tower and ended the game.

It was... Gif worthy, shame I didn't record it.

I added a gif of my next favourite moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom