Favourite weapon so far?

Immortal

Inkster Jr.
Now that we've had some time with the game, I was wondering what everyone's favourite weapon was so far. Although I'm sure some of you have a few of them, so go ahead and share all of the ones you like.

I'm currently using the Duel Squelcher myself, but I do switch to the Krack-on Roller a lot. I still switch out to the Tentatek Splattershot, occasionally too. Also, honourable mention to the Gal weapons for being pretty cool in general.

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer
So far my favorties are the .52 Gal, splattershot jr. and the blaster.

But i do enjoy most other weapons aswell.

The Inkvenger

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PSICadet
Aerospray is one of my favorites thus far.The Jet Squelcher and .52 Gal are close seconds.

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
I like using the Krack-on Roller. I'm trying to get a grip on good roller strategy, but I'm pretty bad at it right now. Other than that I've been enjoying using the splattershot jr

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer
I forgot to mention that i love the chargers.. i'm just not good at them so i get frustrated... probably the only reason they aren'T my favorite weapons

Dread

Inkling
NNID
Seevea
Aerospray is my favorite, partially cuz I'm just in love with Seeker mines. I like Krak-On Roller a ton too, it has an amazing sub and special too, I usually just cycle between these two depending on what maps are up and what gear I'm leveling

TheLuigiInkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GamerSackboy1996
I've changed my favorite to the N-Zap '85 (Was that what they called it?) I know it's one of the newer weapons, but it works SO WELL for me and my playstyle I think! Being able to ink terrain with more accuracy and at a faster rate definitely makes a big difference for me!

Auregash

Inkling
NNID
mgeritz89
My Main weapon is the .52. Gallon Deko for Ranked and the Airbrush (golden One) for Turf War.

Kitty

Inkling
NNID
PrincessKitty101
.52 gal deco - I just love it. <3
Splattershot Jr. - Because of its mobility + bubbler.
Splatterscope - My favorite charger. ^-^
Aerospray RG - I just like it. cx
Krak-On Roller - Its super fun too use. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom