Feeling real salty because of infamous disconnects.

SpadeASF

Inkling
NNID
GLACYBACKUP
Its a virus I tell you. I was playing fine for 4 weeks, until I saw the connection is unstable message, I knew right away I had contracted the disconnect virus from a player, since 2 people disconnected right after the first wave begun. Then the 2nd wave came in, I got splatted immediately by 2 rollers, then I respawned, and the third wave hit, finally everyone poofed and I got the "You do not currently have an internet connection" error, right after trying to reconnect to the lobby, I got the "Unable to find an access point" error, and thats when I knew, I wouldn't play Splatoon for a month and switch over to mk8. No, im still trying to play ranked, so far i've lost my A+ so I expect myself to get to F- at this rate.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A virus?... I dunno about that.

While I can't remember the last time I had an unstable connection, I do remember resetting my router in an attempt to fix it. It seems to have worked for me.

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
I recently was having a lot of disconnections which actually led me to discovering an issue with my ISP. Ended up switching ISPs and getting my modem moved closer to where my keep my consoles. Got a USB-ethernet connector for my Wii U and connected directly as opposed to Wi-Fi. Since then, I've had only 1 disconnection and it was most definitely a server thing.

SpadeASF

Inkling
NNID
GLACYBACKUP
My modem is right beside my Wii U, and it still happens, fortunately it seems to have concluded, and @Flareth I think you can reset because you have router, but when I reset my modem its always the same

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I do the same as SweetBippy, just reset my router and the problem stops.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I dread these in rank. They can really ruin a possible win streak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom