Few months former S+ looking for a team to get back into the game competitively

I played a lot last year but fell off because of school. I'm done with school and Now that I'm seeing Splatoon get so much support from Nintendo it really makes me want to play again and actually GO for competitive seriously with my time. So if anyone is looking for someone or trying out S rank or above I'd love to try.

I am a bit rusty as it's been a while, but I'm sure ill get back into it really fast!!! I dropped to S just becuase of that but I am for certain I will easily climb back to S+ after being comfortable again.

I try to never rage, I care about the people I play with not only as teammates but as friends. I play Rollers, Tentatek, and 52' or 96' gals a lot. Kind of switch around depending on how i'm doing or what I feel is needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
My NNID: darthfunk11
I use discord too.
I think my name in game is Mr. Funk right now.

ALSO my favorite moment in my Splatoon history is when I was playing random ranked games and DUDE was all of a sudden in a lobby with me. I was a roller and I was wrecking him hard. He then stayed in the next few games the same lobby so we would be on a team sometimes and sometimes against each other. I put up a hard fight for him as I knew he could carry the randoms haha. I wish I had a capture card at that time so I could have saved it because I can't prove it lol.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Yo, id love to have you on my team since we're quite low on members :u
What timezone are you in and what days do you play most?

I live in Florida USA. so EST is my timezone.
I can play any evenings after 5pm except for wednesdays. And anytime on Saturdays.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
I live in Florida USA. so EST is my timezone.
I can play any evenings after 5pm except for wednesdays. And anytime on Saturdays.
That sounds convenient! You can join the JB discord server and we'll set up tryouts if your interested?

Oh, and we're quite a new team so don't expect us to do things that perfect and professionally haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom