• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Final Fantasy Social

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Hype:

I'm not ready yet for the X-Pack, all I need is T13 down, but once that's done, bring it on.

Tepig2000

Inkster Jr.
Final Fantasy IV and VI are the best games in the series and aren't overrated at all. That's all I have to say.

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
I'll admit I haven't played much of the series, but I have played Tabata's contributions to Final Fantasy. I really enjoyed Crisis Core and Type-0 HD, and I'm really looking forward FFXV and that Type-1, I really enjoy Tabata's games.

I also have a have finished game/save of Final Fantasy 12 that I should get back to eventually.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Everyone points to this number or that number Final Fantasy game as their favorite, but I really like the spinoff games a lot more. Final Fantasy Tactics is in my 10 games of all time, and I have fond memories of Crystal Chronicles. But if I had to pick one from the main series I would say Final Fantasy 6 is my favorite.

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
just about to play ffx for the 100th time now

even though ff 9 is my fav 7 and 10 are a close second

what is everybody's fav Final fantasy? ( you already know the answer is 7 vicious :D)

Khatsworth

Inkling
NNID
Khatsworth
So hyped for Heavensward. <3
Me and my partner just put in our preorders today.

Been taking a break lately (and obviously have gotten into Splatoon a lot), but I'm looking forward to hopping back on FFXIV once the expac drops. :D I've decided on going Machinist for a bit, and she's gonna be trying out Astrologian, so hopefully the dungeons queues won't be too long! (Gotta love bumming a ride along with a healer/tank)

As far as favourites go, I'm not sure if it's nostalgia, but I've always had a special place in my heart for FF5 and 6.

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
reading over HW notes.. and the datamined skills, lol Summies got soo much love coming to em tomorrow. Perhaps a bit tooo much, esp if optimal rotations are found to be absurd.
Yeah, but our rotation is going to be changed entirely, I think. Not going to be just stack DoTs, then spam Fester/Ruin until you need to reapply a new DoT.

Senliten

Inkling
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Yeah, but our rotation is going to be changed entirely, I think. Not going to be just stack DoTs, then spam Fester/Ruin until you need to reapply a new DoT.
Don't think it will change that dramatically, first thing on the list for me is to hit 60 when i get home around 3, then just start playing around with setups in prep for Alexander. I'll leave the SS math stuff to T0rin, over on the OB, to see just how effective it ends up becoming. Hopefully HW is enough to bring em back.
But lol, dat change to Bane :3 every target after the 4th has the damage simply halved.

AoE groups with a drk are going to be a flat out must have, Mass pull, wail on stuff > turn zombie modo > get healed > finish stuff off > rinse and repeat XD

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
Man, our AoE is so much better now... Tri-Disaster -> Bane -> Painflare = corpses.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
Final Fantasy IV and VI are the best games in the series and aren't overrated at all. That's all I have to say.
I agree! I just started up FF XIV and I know it is inspired by the whole series, but I see a heavy influence from FFIV. I am getting use to the PS4 controls and it is weird but I'm sure it will be second nature soon enough. I'm on Adamantoise; started a gladiator named Cyrus Dark.

Milo

Inkling
NNID
ValkyrieRT
Still waiting for the day they announce FF9 remake. I will never give up hope

Senliten

Inkling
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Still waiting for the day they announce FF9 remake. I will never give up hope
Well FFVII finally got one, so who knows. Wouldn't mind seeing an updated battle with Kuja in all honesty.

I am getting use to the PS4 controls and it is weird but I'm sure it will be second nature soon enough
Trust me when I say, it gets really really easy to use over time. actually feels kinda fluid and gets hard to go back to a K&M once ya do. Also sadly I am housed on both GIlga and Siren, and both my characters there take up more than enough time, would gladly help a PLD to be out if I could tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom