Finally found the weapon for me.

Ohai_Ink

Inkster Jr.
At long last through experimentation and many, many hours of playing, I have finally found THE weapon: The Dual Squelcher. It's high range and fire rate allows me to dominate both regular and ranked. Having tons of fun with it so far! :D

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
I am still trying to figure mine out... I keep circling around the Dual Squelcher and both the .52 and .96 gal weapons. What was your tipping point?

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
At long last through experimentation and many, many hours of playing, I have finally found THE weapon: The Dual Squelcher. It's high range and fire rate allows me to dominate both regular and ranked. Having tons of fun with it so far! :D
It's literally the best weapon ever.

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
I personally like to rotate weapons, I wanna be good with all of them.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Finding that special weapon that fits you best always feels great, so congrats! ^^

For me, i kind of have one for each class, so i have a weapon for each mood i'm in xD i use .52 Gal Deco (Blaster), Inkbrush (Roller) and Splatterscope (Charger) all depending on what style i want to play as each game.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Finding that special weapon that fits you best always feels great, so congrats! ^^

For me, i kind of have one for each class, so i have a weapon for each mood i'm in xD i use .52 Gal Deco (Blaster), Inkbrush (Roller) and Splatterscope (Charger) all depending on what style i want to play as each game.
.52 gal isn't a blaster though...

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
When it comes to Turf War, the standard Jr. is the weapon I've done the most consistently well with. I try to branch out, but the Jr. is the one I always fall back on when I feel the urge to win.

karama

Inkling
NNID
Karama1
golden dynamo, people will hunt u if they realize you know how to use it

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Kelp Scope is my favourite. OHKO at range without the large charge time of E-Liters. That and I find the sprinkler and killer wail to be a good fit for this weapon.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I like the duel squelcher also. I have easy time getting rid people on tower and defeating those dang rollers from a far. I haven't much in splat zones. Which version do use?

Ohai_Ink

Inkster Jr.
I like the duel squelcher also. I have easy time getting rid people on tower and defeating those dang rollers from a far. I haven't much in splat zones. Which version do use?
I just use the normal dual squelcher personally, since the echolocater really helps out myself and my team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom