• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Finally got to play the game today. I can't contain my hype!

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
Hello there! Nice to meet you!

I don't usually buy a system for one game, but a system will usually have to a have a few games and what I'd call a "tipper" game that finally pushes me to get the system.

For the 3DS it was Animal Crossing.
For the Vita it was Danganronpa.

... And now for the Wii U it's Splatoon. Got my Wii U about a month ago and then I managed to miss all the testfires with work and I was pretty bunmed about that. Then lo and behold, I find out that my Best Buy has the single-player demo there, and I ran out to play it today.

Not gonna lie, I almost wish I hadn't played it because I haven't been able to stop thinking about the game since. I have the music running through my ears as I type this, and now I regret not buying the 3-pack amiibo when I had the chance. The hype is real.

I already had the game pre-loaded about a week ago, so I can't wait to play it with all of you guys at midnight on Friday! Thanks for listening to my rambling!

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Whoa chill out, broski. Contain that hype.

Have fun.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hello there! Nice to meet you!

I don't usually buy a system for one game, but a system will usually have to a have a few games and what I'd call a "tipper" game that finally pushes me to get the system.

For the 3DS it was Animal Crossing.
For the Vita it was Danganronpa.

... And now for the Wii U it's Splatoon. Got my Wii U about a month ago and then I managed to miss all the testfires with work and I was pretty bunmed about that. Then lo and behold, I find out that my Best Buy has the single-player demo there, and I ran out to play it today.

Not gonna lie, I almost wish I hadn't played it because I haven't been able to stop thinking about the game since. I have the music running through my ears as I type this, and now I regret not buying the 3-pack amiibo when I had the chance. The hype is real.

I already had the game pre-loaded about a week ago, so I can't wait to play it with all of you guys at midnight on Friday! Thanks for listening to my rambling!
That's pretty cool. I hope you enjoy the console. I on the other hand still need to save up money to buy it.

Welcome to the boards!

If you have any questions\requests just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom