Finally made an account

Relados

Senior Squid
I got into Splatoon a few weeks after release and heard about this site for a long time, but only decided to check it out just recently.

I play a huge variety of weapons, but in more serious play I use the Splattershot Jr., the Aerospray MG or the Splatterscope. I've also been trying to work on bringing the Carbon Roller up as one of my choice weapons, but I can never seem to get Ink Saver (Sub) when I reroll so my burst bomb game suffers. I'll sometimes play a Blaster or something else much different depending on the mode and stages.

Currently rank S and level 36. I wish I was higher, but classes interfere with my Splatoon time. I can only play during a period of 24 hours each week.

I've had some modest popularity with my Splatoon videos, although I have a lot more luck than skill. I'd really like to get into the competitive scene, but getting my degree takes priority so I can't dedicate myself enough to it.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome!

Don't feel bad about putting school before gaming, it's certainly more important.

PokeguyNXB

Inkling
NNID
PokeguyNXB
...do i know you from somewhere? I feel like I've seen you on another forum ;) XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom