Finding a Team

BambaSnack

Inkling
I want to get into competitive matches more now and I am sure that having a team that I can communicate with would help a lot. I've barely moved up from C- and I know I have potential to move up. I just find it really hard to play with team mates that don't know what their doing and I can't communicate with them to tell them not to do something. What I want is a chill team that wants to move up. Is there a place where I can find a competitive team? I love splatoon but I get really irritated from people messing up because of communication issues.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I see this a lot. I recommend practicing more on your own time. Yeah, teammates can be incredibly stupid in the C ranks, but it's still a team-based game, you win as a team and you fail as a team. Blaming them doesn't win matches. You'll be more attractive to competitive groups if you move beyond the C ranks yourself.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I can't help but relate. I'm currently B+ and have been sliding up and down for quite a while. I've been working on my own strategies and am constantly getting the highest score on competitive but am getting stuck with constant AFK players or players that simply aren't ready for competitive matches. I too would love a few pointers on how to guide a competitive match and rank up since Splatoon lacks communication. It is a shame that Splatoon is so new to the competitive scene that lacks a proper place to find guides and lacks any common-known strategies for new players like myself and for everyone else struggling with teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom