Finnaly just got to C+

Krak-on

Inkling
NNID
Aeroadam1
Used some tips from the guides to get up there.

Just read some of those tips and keep trying to advance.

Seleir

Senior Squid
NNID
Yoshigold
It`s just if you get in a good team or not or if you know how to carry.... it`s all about this at the moment.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Yeah, its difficult. Expect a long grind to A+. I've been stuck at B- for a while now.

crystalorbie

Inkling
NNID
crystalorbie
Gotta ask as I've only, finally gotten to C and been too annoyed to try further, can you go down a rank if you lose too much? I started at 30 points in C and went to 20 after another loss, so I want to know if its actually worth trying right now.

(I swear after a match I have to leave the lobby or I get reshuffled to consistently be with the worst players in the room. One time, just because I wanted to test when I was still c- at 0 points, I stayed in a room and got the same people on my team 15 times in a row, and I don't know why they stayed either)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm at B- and I can say that it's not really worth it unless you really want to level up/get money fast.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I played for a few hours last night and got to B, then dropped back down to B-. It's impossible to carry when you always trade kills with Japanese players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom