Firefly Fireteam Looking for Australian Members

SneakySquid

Inkling
NNID
Michmal1996
My name is Mike, a.k.a SneakySquid. I am the recruitment manager for our new squad, Firefly Fireteam. Our team is dedicated to having fun and sharpening each others skills, regardless of rank. The upper competitive team helps mentor those on the casual squad that want to learn. We value members who are mature, are good sportsman and like to have fun, age doesn't matter.

We are looking for more members from Australia, as we want to expand our options for our Australian players.

The team is split into two groups:

Casual: All ranks. Everyone in this group can participate in all squad activities sans ranked squad battles. We will hold private battle minigames (Hide and Go Splat, Bumper Squids, etc.) and training battles every so often. Those in this squad will have the opportunity to rank up to the competitive team.

Competitive: A- and up only. Everyone in this group can also participate in the squad activities and may do ranked squad battles with other members.

Those in the casual squad (if B+ and below and fresh minted A-) can join the competitive squad if they can raise their rank to A- and maintain that rank while doing online battles for the week and then go through a 2 vs 2 tryout against other members of the competitive team.

We do use Discord, so having Discord will be required. A mic is required on the competitive squad, but on the casual squad it is optional, but useful. We accept from all time zones. We have nine members, who range from the U.S East Coast to the East Coast of Australia. We all speak English, so a basic grasp of English is needed.

Please send me a private message with your basic information and we'll get you started as soon as possible. If you want more info, check out our team page on the group forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom