• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

First Post (Hello!)

isjoltz

Inkling
NNID
isjoltz
Hi there! I've been playing Splatoon off and on for a bit, and I've only recently decided to come and check out the forums. I was a bit surprised to see that not a lot of people like Rapid Blaster type weapons. I basically used that and Dual Squelchers to reach S rank. xD

I bought the game sometime last year, and was instantly addicted. The gameplay's entertaining, weapon variety is pretty good, and it's fun finding out what I need to improve or what combinations of clothing abilities work best for weapons.

Main weapons:
:wst_shot_explong01::wst_shot_explight01::wst_shot_explight00:
Secondary weapons:
:wst_shot_quicklong00::wst_shot_quickmiddle01::wst_charge_long00::wst_charge_normal01::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_normal00::wst_shot_expmiddle00::wst_shot_explong00:
Current rank: S[70] (just dropped out of S+ after some bad Tower Control games :( )

I hate playing Gal weapons personally, even though I know they're consistent and good. I basically only crank those out when I need a sure win and am tired of losing rank. >.>

Looking forward to learning a little more about the game. Hopefully that will keep me from dropping out of S+ ever again. XD

--isJolTz

Last edited:

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Welcome to the community! I feel you with losing too many ranked matches (just got down to almost B+ from almost being A+ myself), but I'm sure you'll get back up there soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom