First Post (Hello!)

isjoltz

Inkling
NNID
isjoltz
Hi there! I've been playing Splatoon off and on for a bit, and I've only recently decided to come and check out the forums. I was a bit surprised to see that not a lot of people like Rapid Blaster type weapons. I basically used that and Dual Squelchers to reach S rank. xD

I bought the game sometime last year, and was instantly addicted. The gameplay's entertaining, weapon variety is pretty good, and it's fun finding out what I need to improve or what combinations of clothing abilities work best for weapons.

Main weapons:
:wst_shot_explong01::wst_shot_explight01::wst_shot_explight00:
Secondary weapons:
:wst_shot_quicklong00::wst_shot_quickmiddle01::wst_charge_long00::wst_charge_normal01::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_normal00::wst_shot_expmiddle00::wst_shot_explong00:
Current rank: S[70] (just dropped out of S+ after some bad Tower Control games :( )

I hate playing Gal weapons personally, even though I know they're consistent and good. I basically only crank those out when I need a sure win and am tired of losing rank. >.>

Looking forward to learning a little more about the game. Hopefully that will keep me from dropping out of S+ ever again. XD

--isJolTz

Last edited:

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Welcome to the community! I feel you with losing too many ranked matches (just got down to almost B+ from almost being A+ myself), but I'm sure you'll get back up there soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom