• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

First post (Introduction)

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
I think I sent the wrong friend request. If your mii is named Zach then yes I sent the wrong one so I sent a new one

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
I left because I thought we were done for the day. Though we will definitely do this again if your up for it.

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Yea I'm up for it I just had homework to do and had to eat

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
But how do you think I did? Good enough to be apart of your squad

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
The bad news is we currently aren't recruiting however you if we were recruiting you would easily make it being one of the best members on the team. In case your curious one of the reasons I'm the leader is because I'm the most skilled and considering you did better then me overall that alone says a lot.

Last edited:

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Like can you make an excption please because I really want to play with a squad

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
If you want to play squad with me or any of the other member(Only one of them has joined squidboards though he doesn't check in much yet his username is Aesir [LS]) We could probably let you join team practice the only real big limitation without becoming a member is you can't join us during tournaments but since we started we don't participate in many yet anyways. I'm not sure if this satisfies you but if not then let me know and I'll discuss with other squad members about you becoming an official LS member.

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Ok sorry for the late reply but you did say it yourself I'm good enough to be on the team so why not, but if I can't be on the team then I would love to practice with y'all also I kinda just wanna put the name LS when I go online too

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
I discussed with one of the members though I want to put a disclaimer this is not the final decision just how things are going so far. I talked with a member and we agreed that if you can beat me in a best 2 out of 3 your in the squad. However you'll only get 3 chances. I know I said you were good enough to join though I guess the squad just want more proof. I'm going to talk with another member tomorrow about this and then we'll reach the final decision. We should finish discussing this within a day or two. But so far the only thing you should be concerned about is being able to beat me because everything else on this end is in your favor.

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Ok so I have to make sure I can beat you. Ok but what are we going to do or what do I have to play you in?

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
I discussed with another member and yeah all you have to do is beat me in a best 2 out of 3. we could do it saturday or sunday if you want.

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
If you want to battle today we could do that. Just let me know what time anytime would be fine. Also I'm going to check my squidboards account every 1 hour and a half starting when this replay was sent.

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Uhm I'm good right now but I will have to get off like at 4:00ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom