• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

First Splatfest Ends! The Winner Is... RICE!

Welcome back squids and kids for another exciting news update! The first ever Splatfest has ended in Japan, and it seems that the winner of the best breakfast food is rice! Callie seems very pleased with herself but it was certainly a close match, as Rice came in at 58% and bread came in at 42%. Don't feel down down Marie, we still have Pop vs Rock and Cats vs Dogs to decide!

According to SpaltoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter, there were some connection issues during the first Splatfest. However it seems all of that was resolved and everyone was able to play. Players were not able to play ranked mode during the Splatfest. The ink won't stop flying however. Players in North America will take on the difficult question of Cats vs Dogs this weekend from June 20th through the 21st. PAL players won't be left out either as the following week Pop vs. Rock begins on June 27th. Which of these epic forces will prevail? Only time and ink can tell. Until we know the victors be sure to stay fresh!

Last edited:

Comments

Besides, as much as I love both sides of the fence, I prefer my dogs than anything. So expect some voting carrying for me.

My sister was freaking out because we have both cats and dogs I choose cats and she chose dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom