• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"First you draw a circle, then you dot the eyes..." - Kirby Social Thread

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
I don't know why this hasn't been here before, so here it is now...
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Anything Kirby goes here, but as a starting point... Favorite copy ability?
Mine is definitely Water. It's one of his more versatile moves, and it's super fun to use. It's a shame it's only been in Return to Dreamland so far.

poyo.

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
Kirby is my all time favorite video game character!
Mine too! HIs games aren't too hard, but they certainly are fun! (Although I tend to dive headfirst into danger and die a lot... :cool:)

Ametrine

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ferrethugger98
My fave ability is hammer! Beetle and circus are pretty fun to use as well.

Who do you guys play as when playing Kirby's Return to Dream Land multiplayer? I personally play Dedede.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Right Back At Ya? Oh yeah, I used to watch that. That was a long time ago.
Also, yeah, I like Kirby (surprise). It's always good to have around when I get bored, they're generally easy, and I like all the copy abilities (except Crash, just kinda pointless to have a smart bomb in a game this easy if you ask me). Also Kirby's a pink marshmallow, which is cute.
Sword's my favorite copy ability, I like swords and it's pretty easy to kill everything with it.
Also Meta Knight. Not sure that's an ability, but playing as Meta Knight is always fun (it's like a Sword I can never lose!).
I didn't have time to get Kirby's Return To Dream Land (college), but if I did I'd probably play Bandana Dee in multiplayer.

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
Bandana Dee is my favorite in multiplayer. Spear is another really fun ability to use, and being unable to lose it is a plus. Also, there's something I really like about Bandana Bee himself, though I don't know specifically what it is... probably the bandana.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Bandana Dee is my favorite in multiplayer. Spear is another really fun ability to use, and being unable to lose it is a plus. Also, there's something I really like about Bandana Bee himself, though I don't know specifically what it is... probably the bandana.
Or maybe it's just that he's basically a playable goomba. Hey, it worked for Paper Mario's various partners.
But yeah, that looks like another ability I'd love. Come to think of it, Leaf looks awesome as well, and I heard one of the more recent Kirby games had a Magic ability that wasn't just a roulette wheel. Are those any good?

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
Come to think of it, Leaf looks awesome as well, and I heard one of the more recent Kirby games had a Magic ability that wasn't just a roulette wheel. Are those any good?
Squeak Squad had an upgraded Magic Kirby. You could fire doves, cards, and a Jack-in-the-Box out of your hat, and you could still activate the roulette as well. You'll just lose the ability like before. It's pretty fun since you get such creative projectiles, but it was only in Squeak Squad, unfortunately.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Squeak Squad had an upgraded Magic Kirby. You could fire doves, cards, and a Jack-in-the-Box out of your hat, and you could still activate the roulette as well. You'll just lose the ability like before. It's pretty fun since you get such creative projectiles, but it was only in Squeak Squad, unfortunately.
Damn, that sounds like what I expected of Magic Kirby in the other games. Hopefully they bring it back some day.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Kirby is definitely one of my favourite video game characters, and my favourite Kirby game is Kirby Air Ride (i'm still barely hoping for a sequel)

One of my favourite things about the Kirby series is that pretty much every character has a good design, the only bad design I can think of right now is that goo ball guy from some of the earlier games.

Also side note, Dedede is one of my mains in Smash. I love it when I try to recover with my up special (for those of you that don't know, it goes straight up, then comes down. You can cancel the coming down though) and someone goes underneath me, so I hit them and they die before me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom