Fish Clam - Fishing for Inklings! (Recruitment)

Swikaka

Inkling
NNID
SwishyChan
Hey there squids and/or kids!

I'm Swishy of the Fish Clam. I've been trying to get new members for the past few days, but uh.. Y'know, I'm not good at back slapping people, knocking them out and carrying them in a sack towards the sea.

Anyways. Us Inkfishes (and one Turtle, looking at you, Skrub.) are seriously keen on meeting new inklings! One of our members are kinda left out most of the time. When they're able to play we're either at school or sleeping. Timezones man, its a story.

So uh, I don't really do well with "requirements" or what ever. So what ever. Cats.

JOIN PLZ ILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER
https://discord.gg/011oP508dJmVsGleY

<3

Swikaka

Inkling
NNID
SwishyChan
Here's an update on our clan!

We're just about to break out of the sea and into tons of practice as we gain more members. Please don't be afraid of joining our discord server! Even if everyone's off topic, just pop in and have some fun!

We currently have an average of 5-6 active members, including myself on discord. And as the apparent "player manager" (since I can't play at the moment RIP) I seriously am trying my hardest on the search for new members!

We're all looking forward to new buddies! Thank's for taking your time and reading everything! haha..

Dragonblaze123

Inkling
NNID
Dragonblaze123
You said you were having timezone issues with previous members, what timezone do most of your team play in?

Swikaka

Inkling
NNID
SwishyChan
You said you were having timezone issues with previous members, what timezone do most of your team play in?

Two of us are in Australia, most of our members are in America though.. And about three of us live around Europe. rip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom