• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Flight

Flight

Pro Squid
Hello. You may clearly recognize me, so I generally do not need to introduce myself again. *laughs*
I decided not to link my Smashboards account of the same name to this site. I wonder why...

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Flight! Are you excited for Splatoon?

Flight

Pro Squid

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I have mixed feelings for the game as of now (ashamedly), but I may try it some day (after it's released of course). Looks a lot better than CoD though. =D
Oh, okay! I'm sure you wont regret trying it out later. :)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello and Welcome to Squidboards What you are here too? oh so that's it now, we are gonna race at Squidboards too to see who has the most welcomes to new members? Oh no it's not gonna happen I got this 1st place trophy of mine here as of today. I just welcomed you and wolfie. neither of you welcomed each other ha. 2-0-0 I got the head-start.

Flight

Pro Squid
Hello and Welcome to Squidboards What you are here too? oh so that's it now, we are gonna race at Squidboards too to see who has the most welcomes to new members? Oh no it's not gonna happen I got this 1st place trophy of mine here as of today. I just welcomed you and wolfie. neither of you welcomed each other ha. 2-0-0 I got the head-start.
Don't think so lol. I'll probably be more active in Smashboards still. xD

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Haha. So we have almost no likes no trophy points no messages and very low class. (Smash Ace) at smashboards. Does it feel weird sprouting a new? I feel kinda light but looking forward to solidify myself like Smashboards. it's nice to see you here too.

Flight

Pro Squid
Haha. So we have almost no likes no trophy points no messages and very low class. (Smash Ace) at smashboards. Does it feel weird sprouting a new? I feel kinda light but looking forward to solidify myself like Smashboards. it's nice to see you here too.
I suppose. I'm a legend at Smashboards though. *laughs*
Same to you.

@Flight you brought your original avatar back XD
It's full of green now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom