• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

*Flop* New Here But Long Time Splatoon Player

*★Nebula★*

Inkster Jr.
Hi everyone! I'm Nebula... thank you for reading this lol. I don't have any switch friends to play Splatoon with, so I figured that I'd look around the web for some sort of a Splatoon community and this place seems pretty fresh. I started with the original Splatoon on the WiiU and played it consistently until the last few Splatfests. After that I never touched it because I didn't have any more goals or desire to play... that is until I got a Nintendo Switch. I've been playing Splatoon2 consistently these past few weeks and am hooked (pun intended) once again. Oddly enough though, for such a great game... I never really took the time to sink into the overall Splatoon community outside of the game, so it would be nice to make some friends here to play or chat with. I joined the discord server too so maybe I'll see some of you there. o/

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
You came to the right place looking for a Splatoon community. Welcome! We will do our best to make sure you feel welcomed here. None of us bite! Well, except for the piranha guy in the corner over there. He means well, but you know how it goes with piranha people. They just can't help themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom