Food Tickets, and what I'd like to see.

techton

Senior Squid
Greetings,
I'd be nice if we could trade low-tier food tickets for high-tier ones, or exchange one type of food for the other. (Ex. 2 Shwaffles for a Seanwich, 3 seanwiches for 1 galactic seanwhich to speed up time.)

Seanwich food tickets are pretty hard to come by for me. Even with 100+ Profreshional-ranked Salmon Run, I'll still have major trouble getting seanwich tickets. I would just like to have a more flexible way of getting these specific battle xp tickets, at least to where I can have x2.0 half the time I'm playing. It's hard leveling up when you're in the 30's, and Super Sea Snails are mandatory if you're going for perfect gear without grinding ability chunks.

I have collected every single ticket in the Singleplayer Campaign, and I always play for hours on Salmon Run almost every time it's open because it's fun as hell.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention this. It sucks when you have a x2.5 food ticket active and a lot of it is wasted from matches because of mid-battle quitters on your team. It's far more annoying in Ranked where you only get around 400 experience every loss. So I'd say leave the ticket unaffected when you lose if a teammate has left early, and make the ticket count only for victories in Ranked so some of those 20 boosts don't go to waste.

I mean, I love this whole food system, but it's kind of hard to manage. Lots of things to worry about when a ticket is active, with the main concern being the defeats that the matchmaking only has control of.

Last edited:

thundasi

Senior Squid
It's not what your hoping for but IF you level up all weapons and bombs in single player ( gotta get all sardiniums) you can turn in 1500 orange eggs from single player runs to get more tickets. but i think you have to lockout all the zones with the weapons as well. happy farming

techton

Senior Squid
That I know, but it's still pretty grind-y. Plus, the tickets are randomized, so I might not get Seanwich tickets at times. Probably going to still resort to Salmon Run because it's lots of fun, unless there's a way to get power eggs really fast in the Singleplayer Campaign.

thundasi

Senior Squid
I have i plan to count up the full clear points and see which i can speed run with most points gained, will post a guide when i get my info together

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
That I know, but it's still pretty grind-y. Plus, the tickets are randomized, so I might not get Seanwich tickets at times. Probably going to still resort to Salmon Run because it's lots of fun, unless there's a way to get power eggs really fast in the Singleplayer Campaign.
It's not random it switches. So your first ticket is gold then exp then gold then exp. This goes the same for beating levels with all weapons. By the time I'd done everything I think I had like 32 tickets each or something.

thundasi

Senior Squid
It's not random it switches. So your first ticket is gold then exp then gold then exp. This goes the same for beating levels with all weapons. By the time I'd done everything I think I had like 32 tickets each or something.
at this point with 1200 in salmon run each **** im never getting through all my tickets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom