• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

For all the new people: Make sure to check out the guides section!

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
1706590680290.png

See that button marked "Guides", on the top bar of categories?

Click it to visit the Guides section of the site!

1706591147496.png

Admittedly, due to how the site hasn't been very active for a long time, as of me making this post, the only Splatoon 3-related guides on here are a tri-stringer guide and a bunch of guides I copy-pasted over to here from the Overfishing Discord Server (With permission from the original creators of course). That can change, though! If you want to add a guide, all you need to do is click the green "Add Resource" button, then click which category you want your guide to be in, to start making a guide for the community!

This will open up a page to create said guide, and the controls are similar enough to google docs, microsoft word, etc. that I don't think a guide for that is necessary.

So yeah! While there aren't too many S3 guides just yet, with your help, that could change!

Have a great day :D

(Also feel free to check out any of the existing ones if you want Overfishing tips) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom