• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

For anyone interested in some real life Splatoon gear. .

DigDeep

Senior Squid
Really tempted to get the second shirt. Not sure when I would even wear it though.

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
I can't remember if someone posted this, but recently I discovered that GameStop and EB Games have Splatoon t shirts. Guess who got his t shirt today! Doesn't feature inklings, but still pretty cool anyways!

JCOnyx

Inkling
The Yetee just put up these two really cool Splatoon shirts for today only, if anyone is interested. http://www.theyetee.com/
Adam Works also seems to have all his tees up at the RedBubble website (he goes by Melee Ninja tho). He's the one who made those Splatoon tees sold on Yetee. You can even get ahold of one of those tees if you didn't get the chance to buy it during the 1 day sale.

I dug into his tumblr to confirm that he does in fact sell through their website :D Yay for money going where it's supposed to.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Now THESE are cool! :D i especially love the t-shirts recreated from in-game, complete with Inkling language!

If you'll excuse me, i have some purchases to make... xD Thanks for letting us know about this man!

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
so many cool shirts! too bad i dont have money

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom