For New Members!

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Welcome, New members to the Inkrush Brushers!
Firstly, there are a few rules that you must follow before joining our squad and the main one is to have "proof of record for over 50,000 accumulated points with an Inkbrush," so get splatting! Once your done with that, you can post a picture of your score by pressing the Home Menu while in-game and uploading it to Miiverse! Finally, take the original image and post it here!

Our goal is to have as much people playing the Inkbrush as possible, so do your best and represent!

Last edited:

kiwi_tea

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kiwi_tea
I've used it almost exclusively since it released. Hopefully catch you guys this morning if you're on. Skype seems to be sorted.

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Hey guys! I was hoping to be able to join y'all, since I main the Inkbrush, and have been using it almost exclusively since it's release.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Hey guys! I was hoping to be able to join y'all, since I main the Inkbrush, and have been using it almost exclusively since it's release.
Welcome to the Group! I see that you're also an artist too.
But more importantly...
TEAM CATS OR DOGS?

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Welcome to the Group! I see that you're also an artist too.
But more importantly...
TEAM CATS OR DOGS?
Thank you! Indeed I am! I'm actually working on a new icon for myself, right now. (You can see the sketch as my current icon).
And, as much as I love cats, I'm Team Dog!

StarKun

Full Squid

Heyo, I'm here to inkuire about joining this group.

I can't say I'm one of the best players (let alone brusher) but I can work hard and get competitive, and I work to help out my team even if it's to distract a few enemies and get myself splatted.

also I'm team cat. meow meow and such

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Heyo, I'm here to inkuire about joining this group.

I can't say I'm one of the best players (let alone brusher) but I can work hard and get competitive, and I work to help out my team even if it's to distract a few enemies and get myself splatted.

also I'm team cat. meow meow and such
This is my friend Tyler, a.k.a StarKun. I can vouch for him, he's pretty good, though I can't vouch for his brushing skills. I can't remember ever seeing him play with one. xD He's probably gonna need training. (Heck, I have almost 400,000 on my brush and I could still use alot of improvement xD)

StarKun

Full Squid
This is my friend Tyler, a.k.a StarKun. I can vouch for him, he's pretty good, though I can't vouch for his brushing skills. I can't remember ever seeing him play with one. xD He's probably gonna need training. (Heck, I have almost 400,000 on my brush and I could still use alot of improvement xD)
that's bull, I've used it often with you.

that being said, I might be rusty anyway but a few rounds with it should get me back into high gear

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
that's bull, I've used it often with you.

that being said, I might be rusty anyway but a few rounds with it should get me back into high gear
Well it's not like you're first person who didn't start off using the brush. There's a person on our squad who we helped train too. And welcome to the squad!

MuteBard

Inkster Jr.

For some reason I could not post directly onto squidboards

I use Chargers and the Inkbrush and I Cant wait to wreck havoc with the Octo Nouveau brush

Last edited:

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I know i've posted my own thread before but I just want to apply more, definitive proof that it's me so I'm reposting an updated picture.

My new goal: Reach 50,000 p so I can fulfil the new requirement.

KiD InK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HymeTime47

Hey Brushers! New to the forum and the game. Would love to join fellow inkbrush players! Always down to learn from people. Hope you all accept me ^.^ if you need anything feel free to message! :)

sgwidia

Inkling
NNID
juli07

Check out the points. I am 5X as qualified. Cannot even wait for the new brushes.

Basquidat

Inkling
NNID
davidandrew
Im new to forums so excuse my attempt to add a photo if it doesnt work.
That said I'd love to join Inkrush Brushers. Ive been maining the inkbrush, with some ups and downs, and I cant wait to play with some more dedicated brushers.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkQ_CgcMQ

If my links didnt work im currently at
225,776p working on my splatfest tee

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Hello I'm new here at squidboards. You can call me John or Rowan or Rowanuki and I enjoy using the inkbrush since it supports my Support Defense playstyle. As you can see I fulfilled the requirements to possibly join and I hope I can get along with everyone in this group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom