• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

For those who have played the game at events like Pax or E3 what have you discovered while playing?

Mr.HawK

The Artist
What are some cool things that some of you have seen or discovered while playing splatoon at special events?
I myself have found some interesting tactics when playing with some people at pax east. One of these tactics is something I like to call The "Peek-a-boo Stamp"
The Peek-a-Boo Stamp is where you can splat the ground and transform into a squid and you can quickly cover an area of the ground. you can also use this tactic as an offensive dodging technique which allows you to damage opponents faster while circling around them becoming harder to hit (they wont be able to hit you or keep track of your movements) or stamping them up close.

Are there any other techniques you guys have seen?

Setu

I haven't played the demo at all, but I have seen all of the high quality videos done by people like gamexplain, projared, etc. I think that the "peek-a-boo stamp" has been more commonly referred to being "splatterhopping" and is a faster way of transportation from what I've seen.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
ive used that as transport and an offensive tactic, it doesn't work 100% when near enemy ink because of the slow down you get but it is fast nonetheless

Mr.HawK

The Artist
splatterhopping sounds better now that i think about it :D

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I haven't been to any special events, but I would like to go to one eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom