• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Forge Pro Gear?

Skit

Inkling
NNID
Skitwuzhere
Switch Friend Code
SW-5641-2147-7809
The Forge Pro has been out for awhile, and i'm wondering if my gear is any good. I'd like to know what I should add or remove.

Current Gear:

:head_amb000::ability_swimspeed::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
(Some of the icons seem to be missing or i'm just dumb so pretend that these two are the blue sailor suit and black norimaki's)
:ability_inksavermain::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration: (Special power up icon pls?)
:ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Considering that special power up seems pretty good with the bubble blower, should I ditch something for some more of it?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Site has not updated with Splatoon 2 icons, and I'm not sure if it ever will unfortunately. Anywho, your build seems pretty solid. If you want more special power try dropping some ink efficiency.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
You can play around with Object Shredder to burst your bubbles more quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom