• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Forge Splattershot Pro - Discussion

Ataw

Inkling
NNID
ataw1993
I just recently picked up the Forge Splattershot Pro from the weapons shop, and already, it seems to be my go-to weapon for the two current ranked battle stages. The range and accuracy of the weapon seems really good, the damage is nice, and I'm really starting to appreciate the Point Sensors that come with the weapon (it's quite a contrast to my usual go-to weapon, the paintbrush). The only negative I really have about it is its ink consumption, which isn't that bad a drawback with the proper abilities.
I'm not exactly sure yet if I'll use this weapon over other long-range shooters like the Jet Squelcher (I love the range/damage on that one) in the future, but I definitely feel like this is one setup I'll play a few matches with every now and again.

Ataw

Inkling
NNID
ataw1993
Apologies if this has already been posted before/not in the right group, I'm still a newb at SquidBoards.

Morgan S. Court

Inkling
NNID
MorganSCourt
I just recently picked up the Forge Splattershot Pro from the weapons shop, and already, it seems to be my go-to weapon for the two current ranked battle stages. The range and accuracy of the weapon seems really good, the damage is nice, and I'm really starting to appreciate the Point Sensors that come with the weapon (it's quite a contrast to my usual go-to weapon, the paintbrush). The only negative I really have about it is its ink consumption, which isn't that bad a drawback with the proper abilities.
I'm not exactly sure yet if I'll use this weapon over other long-range shooters like the Jet Squelcher (I love the range/damage on that one) in the future, but I definitely feel like this is one setup I'll play a few matches with every now and again.
I kinda agree as it has a good set. Ink Consumption is a bit harsh but I suppose it can be dealt with with abilities and the right playstyle.

In my personal experience, I hate the regular Jet Squelcher, the damage output is terrible in comparison to many other weapons. I reccomend the Dual Squelcher actually, it's effective rage is lower, but it's actually effective on a decent level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom