• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Forming teams for August.....

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Hello, my name is Jeremy and recently joined squidboards to contribute and stay connected to the splatoon community. I'm also currently forming 2 teams for the big August update and figured this would be a fairly good place to search for players interested in joining a team. There are no major obligations other than to play online whenever you can, fill in specific roles well, and to just have fun while honestly trying your best.

Currently I have team #1 in place but wouldn't mind back ups for those who aren't able to play.

Team#1 consists of...

-Aerospray/or any rapid short range weapon for spear heading the offense and causing major havoc in the frontlines.

-Dual Squelch standard for main assault and all around situations. Echolocator would be preferable because of the following 2 weapon users.

-Standard Splat Charger (me).

-Another charger besides squiffer for a major defensive line.

Team#2 consists of...

-Ink brush(possibly me) to go behind enemy lines and wreak havoc from behind as well as being a major distraction in order to break their offense/defense for our team to move forward with ease.(this is what the brush was made for and I can attest of accomplishing these feats many times in both turf wars and splat zones)

-Dual Squelch or any automatic mid to long ranged weapon for all around situations.

-Charger of any kind (possibly me) for defense.

-Blaster or custom blaster to hold critical angled/choke point sections and also to clean up damaged foes.

As of right now I have team#1 chosen already but I am also looking for backups to fill in these roles whenever they can. So if you consider yourself to be exceptional player of any of the above weapons mentioned in either team#1 or #2 and are interested in forming a formidable team with me, please let me know here.

If anyone has any questions about the team set ups I have in mind feel free to ask. Thanks to anyone and everyone who has taken the time to read this!

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Yoooo, okay so we actually have a pretty organized section of this forum dedicated to stuff like this!

This thread here will help you register your own squad, and this thread over here will help you connect to people who wanna make/join squads
It'd be easier to just hang out in those threads and get in touch with others than it would be to make your own thread i think.

Also welcome to squidboards!

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Yoooo, okay so we actually have a pretty organized section of this forum dedicated to stuff like this!

This thread here will help you register your own squad, and this thread over here will help you connect to people who wanna make/join squads
It'd be easier to just hang out in those threads and get in touch with others than it would be to make your own thread i think.

Also welcome to squidboards!
Thx pivi, still figuring my way around here, much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom