• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Forums my beloved

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
Flashbacks to 2009.

Hi I’m strings. (they/them 26yo)

I’m a div 9 support player for Death Crab for Cutie. Occasionally I’ll play in some iteration of The Coastal Service. I like staffing tournaments, you might see me around in IPL.
I’m primarily a zap player, who’ll occasionally flex into vshot and ballpoint. Favorite map is Manta Maria.

Outside of comp splatoon, I like playing violin & bass, fishing, working with horses, and mahjong. I’m Completely Normal during baseball season I promise (Go O’s)

Oh yeah I draw too. I’ll post some of my art later.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Hey 👁 Umineko mention in signature? I am also a zap player although not by choice lol. My team is div 8, we should scrim sometime, your team name rules lol I feel like I've heard of it

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
love the team name so much! welcome, and nice to horse your acquaintance 🐴

Hey 👁 Umineko mention in signature? I am also a zap player although not by choice lol. My team is div 8, we should scrim sometime, your team name rules lol I feel like I've heard of it
squidphony hiiiii

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
YESSSS I’ve found another Umineko fan. There’re only like 19 of us it feels like
We’re down for a scrim sometime, yeah! :D

love the team name so much! welcome, and nice to horse your acquaintance 🐴

squidphony hiiiii
Ha, thanks! Can’t take credit for the name, my teammate came up with it and we couldn’t NOT use it

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Yea there really only be like 19 of us LOL i also like Higurashi tho i only watched the anime, for umineko i read the VN. In process of buying the manga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom