Found a glitch with ink strike

DisidisiD

Inkling
Ok so. I'll just get to the point. If you activate ink strike and you are aiming using the game pad, if you tap on a teammate on accident, you will jump to them. But, the ink strike will not activate. However, you will lose your entire meter. Like... All of it. Might be a mechanism to ensure people don't cancel ink strikes and jump when in danger but Nevertheless, it's a thing.

Poyo

Senior Squid
NNID
Poyoarya
Nope. You have a limited time to use the Inkstrike before it disappears. It does not last forever. Because the squid jump animation is so long, the meter will run out during the animation.

DisidisiD

Inkling
Nope. You have a limited time to use the Inkstrike before it disappears. It does not last forever. Because the squid jump animation is so long, the meter will run out during the animation.
Oh ok. Well then. Just don't jump to teammates by mistake lol.

Pyritie

Full Squid
NNID
Pyritie
Even in that case, if the inkstrike meter runs out, normally it'll just fire the inkstrike to wherever you're standing. You shouldn't lose it completely.

Poyo

Senior Squid
NNID
Poyoarya
Even in that case, if the inkstrike meter runs out, normally it'll just fire the inkstrike to wherever you're standing. You shouldn't lose it completely.
Maybe it doesn't trigger if you're in a squid-jump, so that it doesn't strike an invalid location.

This is all speculation, I've not tested it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom