Found a way to easily transfer equipment between consoles

The Apple BOOM

Senior Squid
NNID
TheAppleBOOM

Start around 16:00

I'm surprised I haven't heard this from anyone else. One thing I was afraid of was getting equipment from set up to set up for in person tournaments, but if you can easily find friends in the plaza, then this should be super easy.

Unessential

Full Squid
There has been discussion about this in another thread (maybe the shoutbox) I can't seem to find it rght now. but I asked about this because i believed it would clone the equipment exactly. but others believe that it's just a more convienient way to order than from the shop.

The Apple BOOM

Senior Squid
NNID
TheAppleBOOM
There has been discussion about this in another thread (maybe the shoutbox) I can't seem to find it rght now. but I asked about this because i believed it would clone the equipment exactly. but others believe that it's just a more convienient way to order than from the shop.
I really don't think that they'd go into detail about the squid's personal load out here if ordering didn't also keep the same abilities.

DNE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DNEatm
The way the UI shows it in the Direct does imply that you keep the abilities, though I'm curious about the cost accrued when you go to pick it up and by how much it will increase when you order something with a lot of abilities.

The Apple BOOM

Senior Squid
NNID
TheAppleBOOM
What's most likely happening for me is I'm going to be power leveling accounts to 10 while only buying weapon packs along the way. If I go that route, I should have plenty of money left over for equipment.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very interesting. Are you sure equipment isn't tied to your NNID, though? If it's not that's.. dissapointing.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
it will likely clone the abilities as well

it's definitely not an ideal system unless you can get a specific inkling to show up in the plaza and order from them (like if they're on your friends list) but it's definitely better than nothing, hopefully we'll find a way to make use of this by the time tournaments can be realistically held

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Knowing Nintendo, it is going to be saved onto your console.
I really hope not. Cloud saving is super important for an online game, otherwise you get hacking and other things that will absolutely destroy the game.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I really hope not. Cloud saving is super important for an online game, otherwise you get hacking and other things that will absolutely destroy the game.
Nintendo has no cloud saving service, and considering how no one had hacked the Wii U yet, you should be safe hacker wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom