[FOUND!] Looking For an Eggsecutive for Eggstra Work July 19-21 (Going for Gold!)

Holla

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Holla99
Hello there! I am a part of a team of three Salmon Run players and we are looking for a 4th member to add to our team for the upcoming Eggstra Work.
IMG_7402.jpeg

The three of us play Salmon Run pretty regularly but we haven’t been able to achieve gold (top 5%) in Eggstra Work just yet. In the previous two events we were only about 10 eggs short of making the top 5%, but both times we were relying on freelance to fill in our 4th player. I feel like just having a solid 4th player that is willing to grind it out with us for a good part of the weekend might just give us the edge we need to get there. All of us have gotten within the top 5% of Big Run before just not Eggstra Work.

If you are a similarly skilled player who will have a good amount of time to work with us July 19-21 please let me know. Ideally we’d need someone good with the Carbon roller but our one member doesn’t mind taking up the Carbon if you’d prefer to use the Squeezer instead. We primarily use text chat to discuss strategy between rounds but we may consider voice chat if you feel it’s necessary.

We are all in the EDT time zone but can easily work with anyone in a time zone that’s within a few hours if need be. We are all adults (late 20s-early 30s) but are willing to work with anyone who is mature enough and serious about making a good go at this Eggstra Work. I look forward to working with you. :)

Last edited:

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
good luck! i can’t play unfortunately

Holla

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Holla99
One week to go! We are still looking for a fourth member. :)

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
I can’t I’m busy and only pro plus 3
But I would if I wasn’t going to see my grandparents

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
also there are some salmon run discords if you want to try looking for people there

Holla

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Holla99
also there are some salmon run discords if you want to try looking for people there
Yeah thanks! I have joined one and will use it if necessary but I’d rather find someone here if possible not a big deal if not though. I’m just not the best at understanding discord at times but will figure it out if I have to. 😅

Holla

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Holla99
No longer looking as I was able to find someone. Thanks for the encouragement everyone and best of luck this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom