• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Frea-Inking Fresh ~ Recruiting squids!

(Credits for our banner go to our member Glitchy)​

Good day!

We're a casual squad, and we still have a few spots open in the squad. The squad has already existed for several months, but we're fairly new to Squidboards. Earlier we went by the name "Jelonzo's Kingdom", but we changed it because we noticed that there already exists a squad with a quite similar name here on Squidboards. As a result, we now go by the name of "Frea-Inking Fresh". (Our tag is either Fƒ★ or Fƒ☆)

Frea-Inking Fresh is a laid-back squad, and the main objective for us in the squad is to have fun while playing, but at the same time we all try our best, and most of us at least have experience from S-rank (though at the time being, various ranks are represented in our squad). As such, we're looking for squids with a similar attitude to our own.

Most of our members are from Europe and the USA, but we also have a member from Australia. Also, most of our members are adults. At the time being, our way of communicating inside the squad, is chatting in a Skype Group Chat. Therefore, one of the requirements for joining is to have Skype (however, we do have a Discord group as well).

Other requirements:
- Preferably at least experience from the A-ranks or higher
- 16 years or older

If interested in joining the Squad, please respond to this thread, and remember to include the following information:
In-game name
Current level and rank
Main weapon(s)

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:

Spiderroll

Inkling
Hey Krookodile,

Do you have regular meetups? Do they have a time? I am interested in a squad with regular meetups but I think I would probably have an inconvenient availability for a squad across many continents. Evening PDT (West coast NA) is what I'm targeting.

my infos:

Spiderroll:
Lvl 50, S+, Top 100 Team Night Owl
KATHYxx
CR Blaster, with Tentatek and Custom Jet on the side

Zeccet

Inkster Jr.
Good day!

We're a casual squad looking to raise activity a bit by recruiting some new players. The squad has already existed for several months, but we only just started checking out Squidboards. Earlier we went by the name "Jelonzo's Kingdom", but we changed it just recently, because we noticed that there already exists a squad with a quite similar name here on Squidboards. As a result, we now go by the name of "Frea-Inking Fresh". (Our tag is either Fƒ★ or Fƒ☆)

Frea-Inking Fresh is a laid-back squad, and the main objective for us in the squad is to have fun while playing, but at the same time we all try our best, and most of us at least have experience from S-rank (though at the time being, various ranks are represented in our squad). As such, we're looking for squids with a similar attitude to our own.

Most of our members are from Europe and the USA, but we also have a member from Australia. Also, most of our members are adults. At the time being, our way of communicating inside the squad, is chatting in a Skype Group Chat. Therefore, one of the requirements for joining is to have Skype (however, Discord is not entirely out of the question for the future).

Other requirements:
- 16 years or older

If interested in joining the Squad, please respond to this thread, and remember to include the following information:
In-game name
Current level and rank
Main weapon(s)

We're looking forward to meeting some new squids! :)
I feel like I fit the description and I have skype, but I'm ten :(

Thank you both of you for your posts. I sent both of you a PM for further conversation regarding the squad.

Also just a notification in general: Our "co-leader" Daji may also respond on this thread when I'm not able to check it myself.

Daji

Inkling
NNID
daji79
Still looking for recruits. We're a friendly bunch of gamers who turf and rank frequently. Its a no drama, sometimes drunken type crowd so if you think you'll fit in then leave a post and we'll add you for a trial.

Last edited:

TeddyO

Inkling
NNID
orlet6
Good day!

We're a casual squad looking to raise activity a bit by recruiting some new players. The squad has already existed for several months, but we only just started checking out Squidboards. Earlier we went by the name "Jelonzo's Kingdom", but we changed it just recently, because we noticed that there already exists a squad with a quite similar name here on Squidboards. As a result, we now go by the name of "Frea-Inking Fresh". (Our tag is either Fƒ★ or Fƒ☆)

Most of our members are from Europe and the USA, but we also have a member from Australia. Also, most of our members are adults. At the time being, our way of communicating inside the squad, is chatting in a Skype Group Chat. Therefore, one of the requirements for joining is to have Skype (however, Discord is not entirely out of the question for the future).

Other requirements:
- 16 years or older

In-game name
Current level and rank
Main weapon(s)

We're looking forward to meeting some new squids! :)
I meet most requirements I'm On my way to A-, but I'm B+ also I'm 11 soon to be 12

Haven't posted on this thread for a while. A few updates have happened. We now have a banner thanks to our member Glitchy, and we have now played in our first ever scrim match, which was great fun! We still have a few spots open in our squad, so feel free to ask to join us if you're interested (but keep in mind the requirements that are mentioned in the first post).
- GLORii

KiddotheSquiddo

Inkling
In-game name Joker
Current level and rank 50 S+ 99
Age 20
NNID TheKytten
Main weapon(s) Octobrushes, N'zap fam, Ttek/Octoshot, picking up the Charger fam too.

I do have skype too c:

In-game name Joker
Current level and rank 50 S+ 99
Age 20
NNID TheKytten
Main weapon(s) Octobrushes, N'zap fam, Ttek/Octoshot, picking up the Charger fam too.

I do have skype too c:
Hello! :)
Thank you for showing interest in our squad. I'm going to contact you via Private Message (Conversation) for further communication regarding becoming part of the squad.

donutglitch

Inkling
NNID
pixelglitchy
Still looking to recruit a couple of squids! Our semi-casual squad still has 2-3 spots open and we're looking for players who are active and play on at least a somewhat regular basis. Preferably from Europe or America. Our main HQ is on Skype but we've got a Discord Server as well! If you're interested in joining, please take a look at our requirements and reply to this thread with the needed info. Thanks, stay fresh!

bananajesusiki

Inkling
NNID
ikikurface
In-game name bana-jesus
Current level and rank Lvl50 A-
Age 19
NNID ikikurface
Main weapon(s) Carbon, Nzap95, picking up chargers, Blasters

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm a little interested, but reading the above I have to ask, did you really recruit a ten-year-old?

In-game name bana-jesus
Current level and rank Lvl50 A-
Age 19
NNID ikikurface
Main weapon(s) Carbon, Nzap95, picking up chargers, Blasters
Thank you for your interest, I will get back to you via PM here on Squidboards.

I'm a little interested, but reading the above I have to ask, did you really recruit a ten-year-old?
Hello :) No, Zeccet is not part of our squad. Since the time when we agreed on having an age requirement, we have been sticking to it. At one point we were discussing whether to make exceptions, but we concluded with that we generally wish to stick to our age requirement when we recruit new players. Most of our players are 19 or older, so we feel like younger players would not really fit into the squad.

xCynical

Inkling
Here's my info:
Main weapons: tentatek/elitre 3k/spltterscope/zimi/I'm working on the cherry h-3 nozzlenose right now(for splatzones). I'm pretty much average at most of the weapons and I like using multiple weapons.
IGN: Matt
Timezone: Pacific Time
Activity: Right now I'm open basically all week becuz i'm on summer break. When I go back to school I'll be open some afternoons during the week,friday and on the weekends.
I have discord too and able to voice chat

Here's my info:
Main weapons: tentatek/elitre 3k/spltterscope/zimi/I'm working on the cherry h-3 nozzlenose right now(for splatzones). I'm pretty much average at most of the weapons and I like using multiple weapons.
IGN: Matt
Timezone: Pacific Time
Activity: Right now I'm open basically all week becuz i'm on summer break. When I go back to school I'll be open some afternoons during the week,friday and on the weekends.
I have discord too and able to voice chat
Getting back to you in PM here on Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom