Free Agent Looking For A Competitive Squad

PalecornRaiden

Inkling
Hey. I'm a free agent looking to join a squad. I'm a rank B+ 30 level 42. I'm flexible in the types of weapons I use and can fill roles, but I specialize in Supports. If there are any more questions, just ask.

NNID: PalecornRaiden
Discord: Palecorn#0731
Other sites just ask.

Last edited:

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Ink Inc. is recruiting for Splatoon 2 if ur interested :D
but no splatoon unfortunately

PalecornRaiden

Inkling
Yeah. I'll be trying to get it when it comes out. Sadly due to the launch date, I most likely won't be able to play for super long because of school coming around just a couple of weeks later. I'm not gonna be able to play games due to my lack luster grades this year.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Yeah. I'll be trying to get it when it comes out. Sadly due to the launch date, I most likely won't be able to play for super long because of school coming around just a couple of weeks later. I'm not gonna be able to play games due to my lack luster grades this year.
That's a bummer all on its own haha
No worries man. If u do end up for sure getting it, open recruitment is till release day :)

MakeitRen

Inkling
Ink Inc. is recruiting for Splatoon 2 if ur interested :D
but no splatoon unfortunately
Are you still recruiting? I'm a B+ 59 Level 41 and I will be switching to Splatoon 2 on either launch day or a few days after. I'm definitely looking to go competitive.
My discord is MakeitRen #8881

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Are you still recruiting? I'm a B+ 59 Level 41 and I will be switching to Splatoon 2 on either launch day or a few days after. I'm definitely looking to go competitive.
My discord is MakeitRen #8881
yes we r still recruiting :)
we will have open recruitment until game release date.
then it will be closed with invite/tryout only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom