• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fresh Squids Auditions

Ayykari

Senior Squid
NNID: memedremetemek15
Timezone: CST
Short motivation: Get to S+ rank, participate in tourneys, and have the benefits of an organized group while still staying somewhat casual.
Can you communicate through Discord (or Skype): Yes, but I'm not very comfortable with speaking, so I'd likely stay quiet most of the time. I apologize if that's an issue!

Do you need any information about playstyle and/or main weapons? I could message that info to you, if you do.

Massia

Full Squid
NNID
Massia
We're still recruiting squids for the Fresh Squids United! Join our squad just like Ayykari did :)

Hope to battle with you soon!

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Join the Fresh Squids United

Hi squids!

The Fresh Squids United is a semi-competitive Splatoon team, open for every squid who wants to learn to get better in Splatoon.

We'll be practicing for competitive play, but a lot of fun is also included in here.

Do you want to join a group where you can find people who want to be even better in competitive play but still want to enjoy the fun of the game? Apply now!

Playtimes
Mostly in the evenings and nights on weekends. When you live in a EST or CET timezone, we'll surely have enough playtimes which are suitable for you.

Requirements
  • You want to become even better in competitive play
  • You want to and can work together with fellow teammates
  • You enjoy the fun of Splatoon
  • You have a A- or higher ranking (exceptions can be made)
  • You can use Skype or another service
  • You can adapt to the EST or CET timezone
  • You have respect for everyone in this group
Classification
We have three different classes, all classes will take part in tournaments and battles with other squads which has a suitable level.
1) FS1 with S and S+ squids
2) FS2 with A and A+ squids
3) FS3 with lower-ranked squids who will be trained by the squids from the classes above

Tournaments and battles
Please visit our group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/fresh-squids-united.751/
All of our upcoming matches will be posted there.

Application
Comment to this thread and answer the following questions:

I hope to see you all on the battleground!
NNID: 2ollux_Captor69
Timezone: EST
Short motivation: I've been wanting to get into competitive without much luck due to lack of response. I'm a gal. And splattershot main that is largely adaptive to almost any of the other weapons. I also have come to understand quick call outs during battles making communication quick and easy

Massia

Full Squid
NNID
Massia
NNID: 2ollux_Captor69
Short motivation: I've been wanting to get into competitive without much luck due to lack of response. I'm a gal. And splattershot main that is largely adaptive to almost any of the other weapons. I also have come to understand quick call outs during battles making communication quick and easy
Thanks, I hope to talk with you real soon!

Sending applications to be part of the team is still possible, it's also possible to train with us.

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Thanks, I hope to talk with you real soon!

Sending applications to be part of the team is still possible, it's also possible to train with us.
Training is probably something I could use. Not necessarily on individual skills, but I have yet to work with a team and would probably need to get some synergy with the other teammates going

Sonic342

Inkling
NNID
trellz
Join the Fresh Squids United

Hi squids!

The Fresh Squids United is a semi-competitive Splatoon team, open for every squid who wants to learn to get better in Splatoon.

We'll be practicing for competitive play, but a lot of fun is also included in here.

Do you want to join a group where you can find people who want to be even better in competitive play but still want to enjoy the fun of the game? Apply now!

Playtimes
Mostly in the evenings and nights on weekends. When you live in a EST or CET timezone, we'll surely have enough playtimes which are suitable for you.

Requirements
  • You want to become even better in competitive play
  • You want to and can work together with fellow teammates
  • You enjoy the fun of Splatoon
  • You have a A- or higher ranking (exceptions can be made)
  • You can use Skype or another service
  • You can adapt to the EST or CET timezone
  • You have respect for everyone in this group
Classification
We have three different classes, all classes will take part in tournaments and battles with other squads which has a suitable level.
1) FS1 with S and S+ squids
2) FS2 with A and A+ squids
3) FS3 with lower-ranked squids who will be trained by the squids from the classes above

Tournaments and battles
Please visit our group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/fresh-squids-united.751/
All of our upcoming matches will be posted there.

Application
Comment to this thread and answer the following questions:

I hope to see you all on the battleground!
NNID: trellz
Short motivation: have fun and reach the top
I can communicate with skype ( and now discord)
I hope there isn't anything wrong with my age I'm a good team player and able to help out with the team and do my best

Last edited:

ShadowSlashX

Inkling
NNID
ShadowSlash17
NNID: ShadowSlash17
Short motivation: Get better at Splatoon and have players I can squad with
Can you communicate through Discord (or Skype): I have Skype, but voice chat is difficult for me

ProjectJ

Inkling
NNID: RayLedgend
Short motivation: Not really to get tournament level competitive (so no biggie if that's a dealbreaker), but to just get better, particulatly in working with the team. Been a solo Squid for a while, so now it's time I learn tthere's no "I" in "Team.".
Can you communicate through Discord (or Skype): Yeah, got Skype.

Side note, Gamepad charger is broken. Can't play until a replacement comes in from Amazon, so there's that.

Kittykatplatt

Inkling
NNID
Kaytocun
NNID: Katyocun
Timezone: GMT +0
Short motivation: Knowing that one day I could be in a team that wins tournaments
Can you communicate through Discord (or Skype): Yes, both

Last edited:

Cream Fireball

Inkling
NNID
silvystar04
NNID: silvystar04
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (-5)
Rank: A (currently at least, I seem to go up and down a lot.)
Short motivation: Trying to get to at least S rank while having lots of fun at the same time.
Can you communicate through Discord (or Skype): Yes to both!

OctoBooty

Inkling
NNID
ShrimpNoodles
NNID: ShrimpNoodles
Timezone: AEST +10:00 hours
Short motivation: i just want something to do in my never-ending spare time
Can you communicate through Discord (or Skype): Yes

SquidDragon

Inkling
NNID
Dragon741
  • NNID: Dragon741
  • Time Zone: Mountain Time
  • Voice chat: I currently do not have one but I can get one easily
  • Short Motivtion: I am a lone squid as of right now but I am competitive and want to win. I am up to tournaments etc. Although I am going to need a little help getting there. I also would really like to reach S+ . I main with the Octobrush ,any charger, rollers, and rapid shooters.
  • Also if you need help contacting me for a audition match I am friends with f(s)=NELI she told me to come here!
  • I want to join this squad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom