Freshest Squids on the Block.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Hello fellow Inklings! This thread was a suggestion from Osha on the shoutbox.
As you all know, Inklings are all about fashion - now it's time to show off your own style!
Post your inkling's fashion sense, and rate/berate other Inklings on theirs!
Obligatory self post - my fashion is not the best, the shops aren't selling anything!

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Ooh yes, good idea. Lemme take a photo, I like my Inkling's outfit right now.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
I just need to get the green beanie in my avatar. I have yet to see all of the shirts in game, though. I do like these biker boots, just need to find a match I guess. xD

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Have you been buying the entire store every day? :P
Only 2 more hours until I can check my store again! Let's hope something nice is in. xD

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Yeah, I've always been kind of a hoarder in video games. :oops:
Psh, that's a good thing! :P

I am too. xD I just didn't have enough money to start buying out everything till today. D:

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse

There's not a lot of stuff in the stores, but at least everything matches...

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Yeah, the store refresh is so long. I'm gonna test to see if it changes like Animal Crossing or if it's server based right now. I need more clothes!
Also, since it turned midnight a few hours ago, the stores restocked and Spyke had my new body to buy..

The Olive Green isn't my colour really, but it has 4 abilities, so I'll take it for now! I love these headphones though.

SGM

Inkster Jr.
NNID
UltimateBlast
WiiU_screenshot_TV_0176A.jpg

Not only am I fresh, I've also got a lot of slots. Level 20 offers you a lot of perks, honestly.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
Jelly Fresh!
I can't wait for 20, so that I can finally look how I want. xD
I've got some nice gear to choose from already, just a matter of upgrading the slots when the time comes, until then I'll have to just keep using the most fresh 3star gear I can find in store.

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
I don't have a good screenshot at the moment..

But my favourite hat type things are the Visors and Trucker hats and Headphones. Right now I'm wearing my Golf Visor. I spent a whole bunch of money to open up all three slots, just because I love it so much. Even though I have headgear with better abilities, I'm wearing it because I really like he way it looks. I'm planning to save up and spend a lot of money rerolling it until it has all abilities that I like.

My favourite shirt is the Mint Tee, I was wearing it, but I haven't had had a chance to unlock all of the slots or reroll anything. So at the moment I'm wearing one of my other three slot shirts at the moment, the Mountain Vest. I don't like the design nearly as much as the Mint Tee, but the purple and blue is cute. And it's got really nice abilities so far. A Swim Speed Up and a Defense Up both.

And my favourite types of shoes are the boat shoes. I like all my attire to have a beachy look. I've you've noticed, all of my favourite pieces have a beach look. ^^;;
Unfortunately, though, all of my boat shoes don't have three slots and don't have good abilities, right now. So I'll have to save up my money to open up slots and reroll them. Right now I'm leveling one of my three slot shoes because I happen to have rolled two Defense Ups, which are really helpful!

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Here's how my Inkling looks right now. School girl fashions. I want her to look very different, I'm just waiting on the gear to come around.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
When you're not copying my clothes, you're copying my hat.

I kid, I kid. ;)
But Meloetta doesn't learn the move Mimic. D:

I've already got the hat I want in my final outfit ordered with Spyke, but until I can upgrade it I won't be able to use it much :( Going for the Bobble Hat in my avatar here xD

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer
I'M GOOD I'M HOT I'M FRESH I'M FLY

no alright.. just put that stuff on to unlock abilites but i like how perfectly well it fits together color wise

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Oh, cool. I will edit this message with a picture whenever I'm at my wii u again. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom