Friending people to give gear.

Jet Squelching

Inkling
NNID
MewsVengence
Hello Squids! Hope everyone is excited about Sheldon's pick / Update coming in a few days. The reason this thread is in Competitive, is because I want to give back to the community, and the gear I'm giving away is very competitive. *(I hope that is reason enough)*.

Anyway, here is a list of the gear that some people and I have accumulated since the game's release. I hope you all enjoy it! It took literally a year so be sure to leave a like, so I know to accept your friend request.

Hats -
Main sub x 3
Special up Damage x 3
Damage Swim x 3
Quad Ink saver main
Quad Run Speed
Quad Special up
Quad Swim
Tenacity Ink recovery x 3
Quad Jump Speed
Ink saver main Defense x 3
Tenacity Swim x 3
Swim Defense x 3
Ink Recovery Damage x 3
Tenacity Defense x 3
Damage Ink Saver main x 3
Quad Special Saver
Quad Bomb Range
Quad Damage
Comeback Special Duration x 3

Clothes-
Quad Swim
Quad Bomb Range
Quad Ink Recovery
Quad Defense
Quad Damage (Zink T-shirt and SQUID GIRL tunic, pick your favorite.)
Quad Quick Respawn
Quad Ink Saver sub
Quad Special up
Quad Special Saver
Run Damage x 3
Special up Ink Recovery x 3
Cold Blooded Damage x 3
Haunt Damage x 3
Defense Damage x 3
Damage Ink recovery x 3
Ink Saver Main Swim x 3
Special up Damage x 3
Damage Run x 3
Ninja Squid Damage x 3
Run Special up x 3
Quick Respawn Swim x 3
Damage Swim x 3
Damage Special saver x 3
Ink Saver sub Damage x 3

Shoes-
Damage Swim x 3
Ink Recovery Damage x 3
Ink Recovery Swim x 3
Ink Resist Run x 3
Ink Resist Swim x 3
Ink Saver sub Swim x 3
Special Saver Ink Recovery x 3
Special up Run x 3
Stealth Jump Defense x 3
Stealth Jump Swim x 3
Special Duration Special up x 3
Quad Special Saver
Quad Super Jump
Quad Special Duration
Quad Quick Respawn
Quad Ink Saver sub
Quad Run
Quad Damage
Quad Defense
Quad Ink Saver main

Instructions - Friend me at MewsVengence. Like this thread so I can accept your friend. If you wish not to like, post CONFIRM in the comments. I will post in the Thread what gear I will be wearing that day, so make sure to find my character in the Plaza and snatch it through Spike. Feel free to try every day, I hope you get the gear you're going after! :)

If you don't know how getting gear works - You don't actually get the gear, but when you order it through Spike, you have a chance of getting some slots I had unlocked as the abilities. Each gear every day has a random chance of Spike getting 0-3 slots correct. 3 is very lucky, 0 is unlucky, and 1-2 are somewhere in between. If you're confused on how to order and unlock Spike, check the wiki.

So in summary, I really hope this is a nice contribution to the community. Like stated before, you don't need to like the thread for me to accept your friend. Just let me know in the comments. I will accept as many FR's that I can before my list is full. I'll also be online tonight to answer questions and accept FR's. Stay fresh!

Jet Squelching

Inkling
NNID
MewsVengence
Literally can't stress it enough, comment , message, or like so I know you're not a random trying to friend me.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
I'm eyeing the quad special duration :D oh and I need this for my main account, but I turned off friends requests for various reasons. Can you add my NNID too? It's janspinoy. CONFIRM

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
How sis you get all that gear in the first place? Really nixe of you sharing all your (good) gear with the community.

If you don't mind I would like all the bomb range up gear you have. And any Run speed up gear I would like too. My luck with Spyke ordering has been pretty bad so I hope I get the 2 subs instantly.

Have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom