FruitSquids needs Players for Tournaments

Inksploder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FruitMaster951
Fruit Squids here, (clan tag: FS)
We need 3 more members for our squad; FruitSquids.

(Main) Weapons we need (but doesn't necessarily have to be:)
  • Dynamo (Roller) :wst_roller_heavy00::wst_roller_heavy01:
  • Long-range Shooters (.96 gal (deco), (forge) splattershot pro, squelchers) :wst_shot_heavy00: :wst_shot_expert00: :wst_shot_long00: :wst_shot_quicklong00:

There are just few requirements:
  • Must be fairly active
  • Need discord and/or Skype
  • Must be at least B- (A- to S recommended)

We use Amino for daily chat, so tell me if you have the app or not, please!

!! We're looking for players who are willing to participate in tournaments with us. If schedule is an issue (ex, you don't know if you can make it to every tournament) that is fine.

!! When I said 'main weapons', I do not mean your only weapon. It is highly recommended that you can wield several weapons well (maybe not best at it, but still)

Most of us are EST (Eastern Timers)! That is eastern North America.

Thank you very much to those of you who replied last time ^^
Have a nice day!

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Hello!

I am a B+/ A- Limbo player and i love to use long range weapons! Including Dynamo's Pro's Slosher.
I do not have Discord at the moment but if you really need it i can make one.
I also do not have Amino so sorry about that.
I'm from Europe, The Netherlands So my timezone is UTC if I'm not mistaking
And i'm pretty versatile, i can almost use every weapon effictively, and if needed i can try to learn a new one!

Inksploder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FruitMaster951
Hello!

I am a B+/ A- Limbo player and i love to use long range weapons! Including Dynamo's Pro's Slosher.
I do not have Discord at the moment but if you really need it i can make one.
I also do not have Amino so sorry about that.
I'm from Europe, The Netherlands So my timezone is UTC if I'm not mistaking
And i'm pretty versatile, i can almost use every weapon effictively, and if needed i can try to learn a new one!
We would like to have you!
But I will just confirm, as the time will be a bit strange:
On weekdays, we tend to play at night, which is about 0:00 to 3:00 am for you (uncertain anyway)
Although we do play on weekends, the time may be a bit whacky.
Can you just confirm that it's okay with you? (You don't have to be there everyday but,)

Thank you for the interest, however!! ^_^

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Well i can only play on Wednesday and weekends, and 0:00 to 3:00AM is a bit too crazy for weekdays. But if we could arrange something in the weekends then it wouldn't be that of a problem. In the weekends 'round 8 o' clock would be best for all of us because then it would be 2 o' clock your time.

Inksploder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FruitMaster951
Well i can only play on Wednesday and weekends, and 0:00 to 3:00AM is a bit too crazy for weekdays. But if we could arrange something in the weekends then it wouldn't be that of a problem. In the weekends 'round 8 o' clock would be best for all of us because then it would be 2 o' clock your time.
Sorry, pal. A specific time frame would be really hard to arrange, especially without Splat Amino to communicate often.
I apologize, and good luck ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom