• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fur-eSports recruiting

NNID
FluffyTailedWolf
Fur-eSports is recruiting furry (and non fur) Splatoon players to buff up our numbers on team so we can start competing in tournaments and be more active in the competitive scene, we are ideally looking for A+ to S+ players, tho availability and loyalty is just as important as rank,

Since im not really expecting a lot of people to jump on this (tho may change if there is a lot of interest) im not going to be holding a specific day for tryouts, but rather contact me directly (via here and/or twitter) and we can set up times for a few sparring sessions in ranked

When you leave a post please leave information such as so i can get a better idea of what kind of player you are
Your rank:
Weapons you main/use/are good at:
The role you often like to take on the battle field, e.g offensive,defensive,support ect:

You can contact my twitter here if you need to
@Butt_Lord_Woof

Or you can contact via the main group
@Fur_eSports

Hope to hear from you soon, sincerely Fur-eSports's Splatoon division captain woof

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Your rank: S+
Weapons you main/use/are good at: Jet squelchers, Splattershot pro, Slosher deco, tri-sloshers, Heavy and Hydra splatling, and then sometimes other shooters or rollers (like krakon, octobrush, and the rare carbon roller).
The role you often like to take on the battle field, e.g offensive,defensive,support ect: Defensive/support

I've been out of competitive splatoon for a couple months due to college, but now that things are slowing down I'd like to get into it again, or try to ^w^''

You can contact me through twitter if you prefer https://twitter.com/LeonColtonS

Tereuna

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tereuna
Def interested. However not sure if right now rank means something since my file got completely erased however i'll get back to A/S in a day or two if I run into good games since i'm currently in B-

Your rank: B-
Weapons you main/use/are good at: Custom Hydra Splatling/Inkbrush/Splattershot/Splattershot/Custom Jr.

Really into defensive/support however I can be quite aggressive with the Hydra (With the new patch now yay) and with the Splattershot Jr.

EDIT:

I do have a twitter you can contact me at if you wish.

https://twitter.com/Tereunas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom