• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

FurStrike Recruiting (furry team)

Hachi Shibaru

Inkling
NNID
Seishi_Nijihane
Hi everyone! My name’s Hachi. I’m the co-captain of FurStrike, a relatively new team comprised of furries. As a small team, we’re hoping to increase our size and so we’re looking to recruit furries interested in competitive Splatoon who want to interact with other furries. We’re looking for people who can handle high-level play and won’t shy away from a room full of A+ to S+ players. So ideally, we’re looking for people at least A in rank, as it gives us an idea of your experience online.

If you are interested in joining, send an email to furstrike@outlook.com with the subject being “[INSERT NAME] Application.” In the email, please include:

Your Name-
Your In-game Name-
Your NNID-
Your Rank-
Your Common Play Times-
And a summary of your play style and the weapons you main/play often.

The way you will “try out” will be by playing online with our Captain. He will decide whether to let you join the team or not. Our team is not strict on who can join and who can’t. We mainly want people who can be committed to the team and willing to practice and improve. However, it would be preferable if you had experience playing with A+ to S+ players. Since we are all S+, the people we play against will also be that high-leveled. Don’t be discouraged, though. Still try out if you’re interested. No decisions will be made until after playing.

Our members are currently based in the US and the UK. As such, our practices are held during the weekends at 12pm PST/3pmEST/8pmUTC. Most likely, you will join either just our captain, or many of us, in a squad battle. We will play a few matches, keep an eye on how you play, and afterward, decide whether you’re fit for the team or not. Some of us, myself included, are usually online most of the day and are available to play outside of practice, so you might play earlier or later, depending on availability.

Currently, we’re not in the search for snipers. However, you are still free to try out.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in this thread. I will do my best to answer you. You may also contact me on Twitter @Hachi_Shibaru, our captain Woof @Butt_Lord_Woof, or check out the team’s Twitter @FurStrike. Email is also available for you to use.

On behalf of our team, thank you for your time, and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

-Hachi Shibaru
Co-captain of Furstrike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom