• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Future DLC

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I'd fork over cash for a story mode expansion. I wouldnt for weapons and maps though. It would feel wrong, and it'd divide the fanbase.

IcySetsuna

Inkling
Ok, I enjoyed how you get weapon blueprints after defeating bosses in Sp1atoon, so I really do hope they add weapon blueprints.

If they did release a DLC, I wish it would be big, such as an alternate story, more maps, even
The cape that Agent 3 and Cuddlefish went to.

Kimmorz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kimmorz
Nintendo is pretty decent with their pricing when it comes to DLC. I'm sure if they do, it'd be some small stuff, like additional gear, weapons and make some extra hair options. If the price was right, and the content was good, I would pay.

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
I probably will buy any DLC if the content within it is sufficient enough once I buy the vanilla game. After all, I trust Nintendo to put good content in their DLCs.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'll gladly plop down $15 (or so) to get a side story focusing on what Captain Cuttlefish and Agent 3 were up to. Even if it (inevitably) turns out to be short and underwhelming.

As for weapons/gear and so on... I've been spoiled by Splatoon 1's model, but I have no real reason to think they'd change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom