Future Kit Predictions for Fresh Season 24

oofie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1430-4081-8061
Hi to the 5 people that'll be reading this, just sharing my thoughts on what the new weapons will probably get (or in flingza's case severe copium). Once kits get officially dropped I'll probably talk about them here too, trying to use this place more.

.52 Gal Deco: Curling Bomb/Booyah Bomb
- It has a 65% sub line and has had curling before, on top of Booyah Bomb being something it had that has worked on it too (that goes without saying).

Foil Flingza Roller: Suction Bomb/Inkjet
- This is pure copium. I'm fully prepared to see it get Screen and be completely dissapointed, but there's the slimmer of hope that they'll listen and give Flingza an actually fun special.

New Squiffer: Autobomb/Zipcaster
- Mostly going Zipcaster because we haven't had a Zipcaster weapon in 9 months, and Autobomb because it's a 55% sub line and it's had Autobomb before, too.

Custom E-Liter 4K: Squid Beakon/???
- Admittedly I don't got a clue what to give this thing. My main 2 predictions are Kraken Royale (reference kit) and Splattercolor Screen (we love this special don't we).

Custom Explosher:
... we'll talk about this next week.

Dread Wringer 2: Torpedo/Crab Tank
- OK this one is copium too. However, it's also a 65% sub and considering we likely have a Curling Bomb weapon already with .52 Deco, this seems actually possible for Dread to get. Crab is mainly cause we need more crab weapons and crab would work on Dread quite well.

And that's it wow we only have 6 2nd kits man. I'll discuss these and anything else we get over the next week so uhhhhkthxbyeadios.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually really like these predictions damn! I really hope flingza gets inkjet that'd be such a fun kit but I'm kind of worried 52's gonna get it instead since we only have one shooter with it so far. Hope I'm wrong though!

Also SOMETHING has to get crab right? Right?

oofie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1430-4081-8061
I actually really like these predictions damn! I really hope flingza gets inkjet that'd be such a fun kit but I'm kind of worried 52's gonna get it instead since we only have one shooter with it so far. Hope I'm wrong though!

Also SOMETHING has to get crab right? Right?
Given their track record with crab anything's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom